Where did our dignity go?

lol! yep, i used to be so shy and embrassed about being seeing "down there" but by the time i was in my second trimester with my son i couldnt care less (i had had lots of bleeding and was checked often). i remember when i was in my third trimester with my son and we had a thread about being disapointed that the MW hadnt checked us "down there" lol!

Then after giving birth i really couldnt care less, lol! my husband always laughs that when i go to appts i just take my clothes off for anyone lol!

I now find it really odd when people say they wouldnt want their partners down the action end during labour, but i was totally those people before my son. lol!

mummys its funny!! im laughing with you, lol. i am very childish at heart so laugh at farting! lol.

I'm still laughing at myself now reading these posts. My hormones have got me laughing at the most stupid and inappropriate things at the moment! x

i remember a couple of weeks ago i was on the phone to my OH and was crying with laughter and he was just like, yea whatever. i now cant actually remember what it was about but im sure it wasnt that funny!! i really couldnt control myself! and yea im still laughing at the farts when i think about your story, lol. i reckon i would win a fart-off with my oh and his are always massive and louder that a jet engine.

god what is wrong with me, i so need to shut my mouth!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->