Where did the time go - Kayleigh's 16 today!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
My baby is 16 tomorrow!!!

This time 16 years ago I had just been given an epidural after already enduring 17 hours of labour, and there were still over 8 hours left!

I can't believe I'm mum to a 16 year old, a toddler and a newborn. Who'd have thought it?

We've got her a lovely suprise which she doesn't know about. She's been asking to change her surname since I married DH almost 4 years ago. She wants to have the same surname as her brothers, so I can understand that. Well, we've done it! As of tomorrow, she'll officially be a Fitzgerald along with the rest of us. I've got the official papers from the Deed Poll people which now just need signing by her, witnessing and sending back to them for confirmation, but it is legal already.

She's also got a birthday card from her Dad which I'm hoping doesn't upset her too much. She's not seen him in almost 2 years, and not spoke to him for about 9 months. Hopefully he's not just sent her a card signed with love from Daddy or I'll drive to Wales and castrate him.:gun:

She's off into town tomorrow to buy her first lottery ticket, 'coz she can'.:rofl:. I've told her that this is the only thing she's to contemplate doing just 'coz she can', iykwim!!!!! :dohh::rofl:

I've told her that this is the only thing she's to contemplate doing just 'coz she can', iykwim!!!!! :dohh::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aw bless that is a fab birthday present and i hope she's wins a tenner on the lottery!! hehe

Well, this is it - she's 16 today! I'm the mother of a 16 year old - an almost adult!

I'm fooking ancient!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aww bless . and i can totally relate to the buying of a lottery ticket on her 16th birthday LOL let us know what she thought of her birthday present.

Happy birthday Kayleigh!!

Blimey Amanda .. a 16 year old :shock:

happy birthday kayleigh!!! hve a fantastic day im sure you will be spoilt!

Aww bless :) Congrats to her!

xxx

aw wow... happy birthday!

and what a lovely surprise from you x

Aww, happy 16th birthday!
let us know how she liked her surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members