Where do u feel movements?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by claire1978, Oct 26, 2008.

1. claire1978

claire1978 Mum of 4

Up until today I have only felt movements down below in my belly which I think is bubba kicking but this afternoon I have been feeling kicking down below and also movement under my ribs which Im assuming is punching, I can actually see the top of my bump moving :happydance:

I have had a real emotional hormonal day today and this has really cheered me up, its like my little boy knew I was feeling down and knew exactly how to make me smile :baby:

Do u feel movements all over aswell?

2. Shifter

Shifter Guest

Most of the movements I feel at this stage are around my navel. Still a few below that though.

3. I feel some movements about 3 inches below my belly button which are her hands and movements around my belly button and slightly above which are her feet.

4. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Sounds wierd so early but they are at my navel and lower. Probably because I had so many kids already

5. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

Mine are quite low down most of the time, and at the back (like kicking my bottom/tail bone area) occasionally i get some hard kicks near my belly button and either side of my belly button. Love them no matter where they are :D

xxx

6. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

Mine are everywhere and I think I can tell when its a kick or a punch as the kicks seem to be harder. My little miss's are usually up just under my breasts and the punches usually down below as much lighter and ever scan i have had she's been head down. Although I think she had moved yesterday as I felt little ones and nothing up top. it does make me smile everytime I feel one. I love it!

7. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

This is my third baby and I can feel movements down bottom of my stomach,mostly at night.

8. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

I mostly feel them below my belly button, but they are moving on up these days. Remember too, that baby can still flip around and all that at this stage.

9. MsLynn225

MsLynn225 Twin Angels*06.12.07*

Awee how amazing<3 That's awesome, they always know how to cheer you up, he was making sure you knew he was always there to remind you he loves you :). . That ultrasound, is so beautiful!:hug::baby:

10. sammie18

sammie18 Mommy to Allison

I feel them really low, then on both of my sides lol then from the front and Im feeling them above my belly button :p

11. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Latley mine have been in the most strangest places , Yesterday and Today kicks have been so low i told OH he is trying to kick his way out of my lady bits lol .
    Normally i get punches and kicks to the sides of my tummy . xx .

12. sophie c

sophie c 2 gorgeous daughters <3

lol i felt like she was kickin my lady bits to yesterday! lol
    but i feel them all over and can feel her like rolling over its sooo weird! but i love it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. 1st time mom

1st time mom Well-Known Member

I mostly still feel them fairly low in my tummy but they are starting to move higher up now... Late last week LO found my lady bits too... I must admit, I LOVE feeling bubs kick and punch but not so much down there... it just feels wierd :blush: