Where do u feel movements?

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Up until today I have only felt movements down below in my belly which I think is bubba kicking but this afternoon I have been feeling kicking down below and also movement under my ribs which Im assuming is punching, I can actually see the top of my bump moving :happydance:

I have had a real emotional hormonal day today and this has really cheered me up, its like my little boy knew I was feeling down and knew exactly how to make me smile :baby:

Do u feel movements all over aswell?

Most of the movements I feel at this stage are around my navel. Still a few below that though.

I feel some movements about 3 inches below my belly button which are her hands and movements around my belly button and slightly above which are her feet.

Sounds wierd so early but they are at my navel and lower. Probably because I had so many kids already

Mine are quite low down most of the time, and at the back (like kicking my bottom/tail bone area) occasionally i get some hard kicks near my belly button and either side of my belly button. Love them no matter where they are :D

xxx

Mine are everywhere and I think I can tell when its a kick or a punch as the kicks seem to be harder. My little miss's are usually up just under my breasts and the punches usually down below as much lighter and ever scan i have had she's been head down. Although I think she had moved yesterday as I felt little ones and nothing up top. it does make me smile everytime I feel one. I love it!

This is my third baby and I can feel movements down bottom of my stomach,mostly at night.

I mostly feel them below my belly button, but they are moving on up these days. Remember too, that baby can still flip around and all that at this stage.

Up until today I have only felt movements down below in my belly which I think is bubba kicking but this afternoon I have been feeling kicking down below and also movement under my ribs which Im assuming is punching, I can actually see the top of my bump moving :happydance:

I have had a real emotional hormonal day today and this has really cheered me up, its like my little boy knew I was feeling down and knew exactly how to make me smile :baby:

Do u feel movements all over aswell?

Awee how amazing<3 That's awesome, they always know how to cheer you up, he was making sure you knew he was always there to remind you he loves you :). . That ultrasound, is so beautiful!:hug::baby:

I feel them really low, then on both of my sides lol then from the front and Im feeling them above my belly button :p

Latley mine have been in the most strangest places , Yesterday and Today kicks have been so low i told OH he is trying to kick his way out of my lady bits lol .
Normally i get punches and kicks to the sides of my tummy . xx .

lol i felt like she was kickin my lady bits to yesterday! lol
but i feel them all over and can feel her like rolling over its sooo weird! but i love it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I mostly still feel them fairly low in my tummy but they are starting to move higher up now... Late last week LO found my lady bits too... I must admit, I LOVE feeling bubs kick and punch but not so much down there... it just feels wierd :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->