Where do you buy your baby's clothes?

Jessicax5

3DD+1DS <3
Reaction score
I'm expecting my first boy :happydance: . So after 3 girls I need to start from scratch as far as clothes. So ladies, where do you find reasonably priced but cute boys clothes? Since we're in Germany at the moment I'm looking for sites on the internet. I've been on ON and Childrensplace but was wondering if there's any other sites you can recommend? Thank you! :flower:

What we have gathered over the years of TTC, we have mostly gotten as hand me downs or picked up when we saw something in a thrift store that caught our eyes. I'm not sure yet where we will get all of the necessities that we still don't have when the time gets closer....

i get about 70% of my boys clothes from next because i like there style and they last and wash really well, i also get bits from asda, thrift stores, ebay x

most of mine are from Asda and tesco lol, cheap and cheerful! Matalan has some nice stuff too x

Most of my boys clothes come from
Pumpkin Patch
Gap
Carter's
Osh Kosh
Gymboree
Crazy 8
sometimes Old Navy

Pumpkin Patch is by far my favorite though, awesome quality and really cute :)

Next and Marks and Spencer, just for quality and design :flower:

Most of what I have got for my LO are from Mothercare and Tescos :)

next and osh kosh are my fave for boys clothes and HnM x

I love car boot sales! I can't wait for them to start. but other than that just wherever takes my fancy...proce/design.

Next, okaidi (I think that's how it's spelt), asda and mothercare. I try to buy sale items from the more expensive places rather than just buy cheaper stuff. I love the quality and style of next and okaidi in particular xx

I've bought bits in Debenhams, Next and Asda, still alot to buy though.xxx

Mama and papas, mothercare, hnm, asda, next, I always find asdas baby clothes when on sale are super cheap... Always good!

Also I got a couple bits from baby gap and zara

We're on team yellow so all of our clothes are unisex. We've got clothes from H&M (my favourite), Mothercare, Debenhams, BHS, Mamas & Papas, M&S and Tesco.

Also you can get some great second hand bargains in the buy/sell section on here :D

my sons had loads from next as they do wash well and stay soft but this time round I will be buying from asda, for you it will be george direct, mothercare is good but not so cheap and tbh as so little wear is got from baby clothes I dont see the point of spending a lot of money on them, another good place is freecycle I am sure they must have these abroad they are a site for different areas and people give away their second hand though often new unwanted gifts and things they no longer need or have grown out of.
If they dont do one in germany then try ebay, good luck xx

Next is my favourite for boys (they do brilliant jeans) but i buy lots from tesco, asda and matalan too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->