• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Where do you buy your FRERS

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
As the tital says, where do you all buy your FRERS??

I see a lot of you multi post photos of tests.. A pack of 2 in shops her in the UK is round £10... That seems expensive for how many tests some of you are taking???

Anyone got tips for cheaper ones (I've got the cheap cheap Internet sticks but wanted some FRERS )

I always get my FRERs off of ebay!
and sometimes they will come with a coupon so
you can use that instores! Hope I helped a little lol.

Amazon! I think it's 2 for £6.50-£6.95??
Sometimes boots have them on bogof is you keep an eye out.

I thought this was going to be about the new versus old style. I've been wondering where everyone gets their flat FRERs, because I can only find the new bent-handled ones that suck. :p

Sorry!! Lol I just can't believe how much they cost

They're on offer at superdrug at the moment I think, and they seem to have £1 off vouchers in them (at the bottom of the leaflet) so could work out a bit cheaper. I usually use ic's to satisfy my poas thing, then try a frer nearer af!

:growlmad: Went to buy some at my local superdrug yesterday and they didn't have any :growlmad:

I'm going to try pop super drug I've got a £1 off from my last packet

Hold off!! Just been looking around, they are £6.50 at tesco!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they the early ones? I know quite a few super markets sell them quite cheap but they're the ones which only work from a missed period. No good for a POAS addict 😂

Are they the early ones? I know quite a few super markets sell them quite cheap but they're the ones which only work from a missed period. No good for a POAS addict 😂

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=267415302

:thumbup: yep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"