Where do you feel baby move?

Jazzy-NICU

Reaction score
I'm been feeling baby for a few weeks off and on and everyday for about a week! It feels really low down tho, like only just above my pubic hair line? Is this normal for 20 weeks as i know my uterus is alot higher than this, when it was measured at 18 weeks the midwife said it was perfect and just below my belly button!
Any advice would be really appreciated!!
xx

I'm 24 weeks and I still only feel the baby really low down, there's still loads if room in there so I guess that's just where they're comfiest :)

I'm still feeling baby really low too on the 23 I went for a sonogram and baby was still breech... Sometimes I feel baby around my bellybutton just not sure what part of baby that is...

Most of the time I feel the baby about half way between my belly button and pubic line, sometimes a little bit to the side of that. I've wondered a couple of times about this as I also thought it was quite low but sounds like it's similar for most of us!

I feel baby at about the same place hun, quite low just above my pubic hair line. x

I am 23+2 and feel baby all over but a lot is low down. At 20 weeks it was all low down, just above pubic bone.

I only ever feel my little girl down that low. She hasn't given me any good kicks yet but I feel her thumping around down there at the bottom. When I had my ultrasound at 18 weeks her head was up towards my belly button with her body curled around and her legs down toward my pubic area...I'm guessing she's comfy like that and thats why I feel her down so low.

I feel my twins all over lol....one of my twins(Elijah,baby b)is higher up and he kicks higher up(above belly button)and my little acrobat(James,baby a)is lower down,below my belly button.

The womb is only just at your belly button just now so it wouldn't be any higher than that anyways, but I only feel it down there aswell :flower: don't worry, when baby gets higher up you'll know all about it lol xxx

20 weeks and I mostly feel her down low...she is constantly kicking me in the bladder! I also feel her little fists I think around my belly button. When she hits in that area, it tickles.

I have been feeling like little punches to the side below my belly button! Can not wait for the kicks!

I saw doctor yesterday and mentioned having some soreness at pubic line..she did a quick internal scan to check cervix but then she showed me baby and pressed on my sore spot and I SAW it move on the screen and then baby kicked back! She told me thats his feet and hes digging them and kicking them into me right there so thats why its sore. WHAT A BOOGER! Im only 17weeks so dont know if baby should be higher but now know thats where babies feet are! I feel movement there mostly...

I feel Thomas down low. He kicks my abdomen and what feels like my pubic bone too. I feel him move a little higher, the very bottom of my stomach but I've not felt him any higher than that.

Same place for me too! The placena is up higher, so you won't feel movement there, you'll only feel punches and kicks in the lower part of your uterus, if that makes sense. At least until baby gets really big and strong in a few weeks!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for posting this!
I have the same thing, feels like baby is kicking really low down even though the uterus is nearer my belly button.
I was really concerned as I had a slightly prolapsed uterus (thanks hypermobility) and I was really worried my pelvic floor wasn't holding the uterus and baby "up" properly. My doctor said my uterus is where it should be, but reading your responses have reassured me! I feel baby low down and slightly to the left usually. Can't wait til my 20 week scan.

I have the same thing, feels like baby is kicking really low down even though the uterus is nearer my belly button.
I was really concerned as I had a slightly prolapsed uterus (thanks hypermobility) and I was really worried my pelvic floor wasn't holding the uterus and baby "up" properly. My doctor said my uterus is where it should be, but reading your responses have reassured me! I feel baby low down and slightly to the left usually. Can't wait til my 20 week scan.

totally off subject, but your ticker says you have 513 days to go? :rofl:

Feel bad for you, sweetie! ;)

totally off subject, but your ticker says you have 513 days to go? :rofl:

Feel bad for you, sweetie! ;)

Funnily enough, I just noticed that too and went to correct it! Lol! :haha:
Didn't seem at all right! Yikes!

i have felt baby up and down so guess they must have some room in our belly's still. She is kicking me really hard right now, in my cervix and its making me jump, oh now i need a wee, ----- shes dancing on my bladder lol

Thanks for all your replies girls, makes me feel alot better! Have got my next scan tomorrow so can't wait to see my little pickle having a good old fidget!! Xx

I started to feel regular kicks from mothers day :) and most of the are in line with my belly button but low down, sometimes get them as high as my belly button but mostly at the pubic line. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->