where do you hope to be in a year

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Exactly one year from now, I'll still be WTT. :sad1: but I'll be so much closer to TTC. I think me and OH will be in new family-appropriate house, rather than our cramped condo, and we'll be trying to get healthy before TTC. You know, physicals, genetic testings, and all that jazz.

Where do you think you'll be in one year?

i'll be back at work after my first lot of maternity leave ends next month so hopefully enjoying my job, hopefully in a better financial position than we're in now and also TTC

I will hopefully be pregnant, if not the trying to be!.. Still at work but focussing more on my own business (hoping to change it from part time extra income to full time job for when the baby comes!) xx

I hope to be still enjoying my job (and hoping hubby is enjoying his, wherever it may be...), doing some training I've been waiting a while for, still stable financially, still sickeningly in love with hubby :)

And if all that is still the case...heavily pregnant :haha: At the least I'd want to be 4-5 months this time next year.

I will still be WTT but hopefully will be only 5 months from TTC as we will be about £2500 away from what we need to pay back :)

In a year's time I hope to either be pregnant or very actively ttc. We will hopefully be in our own place and I hope to have a fluffy kitten as my new fur baby! We already have a boxer/pit mix and im dying to have a cat but have to wait until we have our own place.

What a great question!! :thumbup:

In one year: On May 11th 2013, I will be graduating from my master's program and rushing through my paperwork to be a counselor.

We will be in the process of looking for/buying/moving into a house.

As soon as we've closed on our house, I get to buy a new car (something I put off to go back to school even though I've been dying to buy a new car since I graduated w/ my bachelors in 2009!).

Depending on our pregnancy status, we will be taking a trip to celebrate my graduation (I'm thinking somewhere w/ a beach and great spas!). It will be overseas if I'm not pregnant, within driving distance of us if I am.

I will either be pregnant or actively ttc. :happydance:

ooh with any luck, if hubby is on board, i'll be about four months pregnant. Still working where i am no doubt. About to celebrate my eldest daughter's fifth birthday! Its all very exciting to think about this. Hopefully we'll be better off financially too.

Hopefully with a house decorated perfectly. And about 3months pg. Oh, and a ring would be the icing on the cake. :haha:

What a great question! In a year's time I hope to be 4 stone lighter and either TTC or a little bit pregnant!!!

Love the answers you've all posted, so nice to think what might have changed in a year! For me, getting ready to graduate and get my nursing pin :dance: Hopefully, flat sold, house renovated, and with a nice big baby bump :dance: Having my first little one is worth delaying getting my first nurse qualified job for a year x

I am hoping that I will have just had a baby or pregnant. Our early TTC in April had started but realistically didn't happen much due to us both working long hours and hubby working away a lot at the moment. I did think that it wouldn't be bothered about being pregnant on holiday but I have changed my mind and want to be able to drink on hols we have gone back to our original dates of ttc in July/August.

we should have 2 years left to get married and ttc, hopefully moving into somewhere cheaper if possible for the wedding and holidays

We will be starting to TTC this time next year :) but I hope to have a ring on my finger :haha:. I may even be a little bit pregnant? (coming off BCP in sept) :haha: or on our way to becoming pregnant.

Hopefully we'll have bought and moved into a house, and either TTC or pregnant with baby number 2 :)

a years time hmmmm will sound weird but i hope to be the size of a whale!!!!! or with a newborn ;) and living with my OH :) hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->