Where do you keep all the toys your LO gets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren25

Reaction score
Like the title says, where do you keep all the toys your LO gets for Birthdays and Christmas' or where are you planning on keeping them??

We've got a toy chest in the living room but its not going to hold many of his toys!! It already drives me mad having his jumperoo, bouncer chair and everything else sitting round the floor but the thought of all his other toys that hes getting aswel worries me :haha:

So where are you going to keep them all??

We have the travel cot up underneath the stairs (our stairs go up from our front door in the living room so there's unused space under there) and everything gets chucked in there at the moment. We want to take it down though and get some cheap chests from ikea to keep the small ones in, the big ones will just go at the side of the chests or in her room if she doesn't play with them much and get them down as needed x

Oh all over the house really :rofl:

dreading it when i have 2!

I bought a sideboard so have put quite a few toys are in there,we have a big plastic red star box next to the sideboard and then we have the bigger toys like the rocking horse just placed randomly in the living room lol

Were gonna get big storage boxes from ikea - his jumperoo is just in the living room x

When he was smaller he used to have a chest with toys in the living room. Now he's older all his toys are put in his room, we do have a box in the porch by the front door where he keeps some of his toys for playing out though, as that way he doesnt keep running in with his friends to get toys every 5 mins.

When he first gets the toys at christmas we usually let him keep them under the tree until the tree comes down though, then he has to put them upstairs. xxx

There everywere mainly in his bedroom and the living room though, im feeling a big clear out after christmas may be needed though as this year he has got loads ( quite big stuff to ) so i dreqad to think were it will all go xx

I was actually thinking about this today, Dec just had his Birthday 4 weeks ago and he got a ton of new toys and he will be getting a ton for Christmas !! At the minute we have toys all over the house, his bedroom is full, my bedroom has some, my dining room has been made into a playroom and it is jam packed at the moment, under the stairs we have bikes, skateboards, scooters, tennis rackets ect.ect. I really dont have a clue, I think I might have a carboot sale and get rid of some :)

They're divided up between the living room and her bedroom. I've got enough storage boxes for the stuff she currently has but I'm going to have to rethink where her Christmas presents will go. I either need to get another storage box or put some away.

Hmmm

in her bedroom and living room and every so often i will switch the toys round, take the ones downstairs up and bring different ones down. ive just had a huge clearout of toys so there's more room for her new ones xx

We will have a playroom in my new house, cant wait!! At the moment all the toys, playmat, bouncer everything is in the front room plus a table & chairs, Phoebes room is so small I cant get a wardrobe in there let alone toys. We've got loads of shelfs and plastic tubs to put everything in once we move.
Cant wait to have a front room that doesnt look like Toys r us x

We seem to have them all over the house. We have a wooden chest in the living room but she has so much stuff and it doesn't all fit in there. I might have a sort out and put some of it away. In a way I'm dreading Christmas as she will get so much stuff and I don't know where we are going to put it all. I would love a bigger house with a play room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back