Where do you keep your highchair?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by LPF, Jun 3, 2011.

1. LPF

LPF Well-Known Member

This is a tricky one for me!

I'd like to keep it in the kitchen so it's easier for prepping food and clearing up but there's not much space and certainly no table and chairs for us.

It's kept in the dining room atm (off living room) so far for the above but at our dining table so will be more sociable (when we manage to all eat together!)

Neither is a perfect option!

2. bumptobe29

bumptobe29 Me, hubby and baby Jayden

mines at my dining table, but we r about to move to a place with a smaller lounge diner so dunno if we will have the space to do that when we move... x

3. Kians_Mummy

Kians_Mummy Mummy to Kian & an angel

I would like it to be in the kitchen but there is just no room for it so when it's not being used it is kept in our hallway cupboard!

4. Carlyp1990

Carlyp1990 Mum to 2 beautiful girls♡

When its not bein used it lives under the stairs. When shes in it shes in the kitchen or livin room. Im movin in a week and it will stay in the dinin roon then xx

5. Haych86

Haych86 Well-Known Member

I live in a small flat with only a living room and a VERY small kitchen so ours stays in the living room folded up in the corner until needed.

6. oliviarose

oliviarose Well-Known Member

Ours is in the kitchen up against the wall. It is in the way really, but there is nowhere else to put it.

7. Sazzoire

Sazzoire Well-Known Member

we are very lucky and have a big kitchen... so the highchair has it's own side of the kitchen table x