Where Do You Shop

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone shops now - Better value for money ...

I have tried most, but now shop at Asda, Ifind them to be better value for money than the other big names, and have a bigger selection where you want it, ie fresh meat, fish and baked goods instead of hundreds of types of chrisps and junk. But I dont like the really cheap places like lidle cause Ilike to get brnded stuff and although they are cheap I find it to be poor quality.

we usually shop at tesco

most lidl food is actually alot better quality as its food from all over europe

I had a bad experience with Lidl years ago now though ... Didn't mind some stuff but not all ... Didn't like the colesaw with hair as an extra ingredient either - Rather worrying!

I shop with Tesco but the more I shop with them the more pissed off I'm getting. Poor quality & poor customer services based on this mornings call ... By poor quality we have often bought things that go out of date the 'next' date. Have had to return chicken because it was OFF bought on Friday night off by Sunday morning :sick: I bought 2 bras each costing £10 ya know push up BLAH about a month later the wires started slipping out WTF useless to me ...

i shop mostly at farmfoods but buy most fruite and veg and tin stuff at Lidl i love them both and the way i see it is why pay more for a brand name when you can get just as good from somewher half the price :D i only use Lidl nappies and wipes as ive found with Colby over the past couple of months with her teething her bum blisters with pampers wipes and so far so good i havent had one single problem with Lidl nappies or wipes :happydance:

I am a brand names girl but not all the way it honestly depends what it is first ....

Farm foods - Now I use to shop there an love it but I haven't lived near one for about 2 years now have started to avoid certain food an make my own even down to dolmio jars an stuff so really the freezer is mainly used for meets an frozen veg now.

Why do Asda not do points ... Grrr

We dont do points due to the fact our prices are already the cheapest

forgot to mention another reason i shop at asda is because i get a 10% staff discount:happydance:

Most own brands are rotten LOL But it depends what it is ... I am fussy on things like beans ... I won't eat own brands but I rarely eat things like that anyway.

asda all the time if i'm shopping, they are really helpful.

Me and Matty have fallen out with tescos cos they refused to sell us one bottle of sirm off ice with a full weeks load of shopping unless we both showed our driving licences even through i was paying her reasons was because because because.

THATS NOT A BLOODY REASON

ASDA :)

Love shopping there affordable and nice :)
xxx

Noo Asdas own food is great. Inormally never buy pre prepared food cause its allways full of adatives and salt and crap. But they do the Go Cook range where for once if you read the ingredents on the back its all normall food like herbs and red wine etc, not a list of chemicals. Has been a food send this pregnancy when I really havent wanted to spend much time in the kitchen prepering meals along with decorating the house. Especially love the Chicken Hotpot with dumplings and the Chicken and Mushroom Risotto.

Tonight also reminded me of why I like them. got to the till and Noah was being a git, and the woman commented how he wasnt a happy bunny again, and I realised she recognised us from serving us last week!

I havent bought much of the go cook range, but i liked what i have tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"