Where do you..........

just wherevenr i see things i like lol

one day could be next, day aftermight stick some things in the trolley at tesco

I love next, and bhs :D Marks and spencers vests, but like above, where ever I am If I like it I like it doesnt bother me what shop it is! xxx

Zara, H&M, GAP and Next normally x

Asda, tesco, Name IT, Sainsburys, Next, H&M, Primark, Debenhams (the Rocha baby stuff)

I love H&M for girly knitted dresses for her. And markies do the best fitting vests.

Anywhere that does clothes really, NEXT, George, Tesco, H&M but I have started to use Ebay alot, esp as babies are only in them for a few months so are sold in new condition for a fraction of the price. I got Ellis Rocha John Rocha jacket for £5 and I doesn't even look worn!

Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Mothercare, TK Maxx, Dunnes and Ebay :D

mostly asda coz jack is just in babygrows just now but got loads of stuff from next for when we are out of the house. x

asda, sainsburys, primark, bhs, h&m,
next, mothercare, m&s, ebay, carboots and
of course on here :thumbup:

if i see something i like i generally buy
it im not fussed which shop its from

xx​

For Dylan it's Next or BHS for sophie-lou is normally Next, H&M or BHS,
just depends what i'm looking for tbh :)

It was ASDA & Tesco but now I prefer to get basics from Boots and everything else from H&M or ASDA. I also like Debenhams stuff when it's on sale and I loooove the designs at M&S (but can't afford them), and I like Next & Humphreys Corner at Mothercare.

Asda, tesco, mothercare, primark, next, debenhams

I buy loads from Mama's and Papa's as they fit my long lean girlie really well. However I think they are deifnately one baby outfits as they don't wear well. Otherwise I go to Mothercare, Next, George, M+S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->