where does your lo sleep during day?

mummy2jack

Reaction score
just put lo down for anap, i always put him in his bouncy chair if he falls asleep but he is gettin a bit big for it now and was wondering if he should be in there anyway. Never thought bout it til now :dohh:

Well until today it would be on me, or in the buggy/carseat/sling if we're out. But today he was exhausted so I changed him, put him in his cot in his sleeping bag with his mobile on and left the room. He whinged (not cried) for all of 2 minutes and that was it. The was an hour and a half ago! Normally get 30 mins max out of him....

On me or bouncy chair, he's still hating the moses basket :mad:

Boucy chair for us but I'm wondering what I'll put her in once she's too big for it! Xx

should i be taking him upstairs in his cot? He sleeps for bout 30 mins at a time at mo xx

Findlay's always gone for naps in his cot.

I tried that Mummy to Jack (I am also a Mummy to Jack ;) ) but he wakes up and screams the second he goes in it!!

I think it's personal choice. It's totally upto you at the end of the day. If you want him to sleep upstairs in the day then perhaps start taking him up and staying with him. Eventually you'll be able to just take him up and leave him without a prob. But if you are happy for him to catnap on you, or in the living room or wherever then so be it. I don't think there's a right or wrong....

Evie sleeps on me in the day or car/pram depending on what we are doing ;)

Casey naps in her cot happily now but when she was younger it was her bouncy chair through the day, then afterwards depending on where we were it would be the buggy, car seat or living room sofa (we have a corner one and i would settle her on it the put a couple of cushions around her) .. this was when she liked me to be around while she settled, but now its easier putting her to sleep in her cot as she settles better once ive left the room xx

My LO naps in his pram, I put it in the hallway off the living room. We have a glass door so I can see if him but he gets peace to sleep.

i have no problem him sleepin in the living room, none whatsoever i just didn't know if it was the right thing to do or not and with him bein too big for bouncy chair i wouldn't know where else to put him other than his cot! :lol:

At the age your LO is, Bella used to sleep in her bouncey chair. She outgrew that at about 5.5 months and since then has slept in her cot, and slept longer at nap time for it.

my lo sleeps either in my bed with me if i nap too, or in his cot. I found letting him nap on me caused problems at bedtime.xx

On me, she wont sleep anywhere else during the day.

Two weeks ago this would have been my answer too! But the weekend she turned 7 months she suddenly decided that the cot was acceptable for daytime sleeps and now I get to do stuff while she sleeps :happydance:

Aria falls asleep on me (or i shh her to sleep on me) and then I transfer her to either her cot or her moses baskt. In her cot she sleeps longer. I think as its in her nursery and nice and bright and the door is always open so she hears us moving about and stuff but her moses is in our room and its darker.

If we're out she sleeps in the pram/car seat/carrier. she's actually really easy to nap most of the time (at home its harder) but she does fight it a lot.

xxx

On me, she wont sleep anywhere else during the day.

lol sounds like us:haha: but eventually i will put in her bed? well maybe? thinking about it looking bk,the best sleeper of all of my babies was george, he would sleep any where, sofa. chair, rug :haha: and still does :winkwink: hopefully the relaxed or with mummy lol approach does work :thumbup: i was more to a routine with the middle 2 as they were close together in age, was better all rd if they napped in there cots at the same time:happydance: funny tho i'm not sure how i achieved it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->