where does

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
your LO nap?
Usually Katelyn will nap in her swing but shes going to be too big for it soon, so i've started to put her in her cot, yet, she gets giddy when I put her in it and wont sleep... But if i move her to her swing, she'll go out like a light.
Shes fine in her cot at night, no problem, just through the day, so..
Where does your LO nap? :flower:

Only naps in his cot, be it in the day or at night....:)

well, this is a tough one! he naps where ever i can get him to nap!

OH had the pram at the weekend and neither of us have been bothered to put it back in the car, so LO is currently asleep in his pram, and has been for some while, which is very very RARE!

its either, on me, or I take him up to our bed and see if he'll nap there and I have a cheeky nap with him!

on the sofa or in her bouncy chair. she wont nap in her cot in the day time, she is currently sleepin on the sofa as i type, tryin my best 2 be quiet!!

xx

Pram, bouncy chair or me. When he has more of a routine I'll start putting him down in his cot.

Normally in his cot, occasionally on me or in our bed with me if i'm feeling lazy! x

sometimes in her buggy if we're out otherwise only her cot, although at 4months she only napped in her bouncy chair but we managed to get her out of that thankfully.

my lo was bad for first 8 weeks and wouldn't sleep anywhere during the day then she went to her cot in the morning for an hour or 2 this has now stopped and will only sleep in her car seat being rocked. nightmare:shrug:

Daphne will only nap in the day if she's on me so most of the time I put her in the sling and get to to sleep in there so I can get on and do what I need to do. I wish she would nap in her cot but she gets soooo upset if we try it. She's fine when it comes to bedtime though

haha no not really, we have a Doo Moo, complete with insery..you zip it onto the frame and it has the samne kinda strap that you clip them in with...its really been a life saver as if Kay sleeps in the cot in the day he gets his days and nights mixed.....see attatched picture =)

However now he's old he goes crawling off still attatched haha!! xxx

:dohh: forgot picture!!

Attachments

• 240060_10150255425441654_725656653_8883844_404191_o.jpg
    240060_10150255425441654_725656653_8883844_404191_o.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
In his cot. He struggles to have a proper sleep anywhere but in his cot.

His crib as long as he's swaddled, the swing, the pram as long as he's moving, the car seat as long as the car's moving, and now luckily this hand me down carrying bassinet - it has a rocker on the bottom and he's not laying flat in it, so he doesn't spit up as much as in the crib, it looks quite cozy, I wish I have one of my own.

I wish he'd sleep in his bouncy chair but apparently that chair is only for TV watching. He sleeps in his playard too if he's really really sleepy and already asleep in my arms at times, but very rarely.

I'd love for him to sleep on me sometimes too but don't want to create a habit I have to break later.

on a cushion on the sofa (Im always sat right next to him) hes napped there since he was about a week old, he did occasionally go in the moses basket but he hated it would wake up immediately.
Infact i have pictures..

<3

Attachments

• Alfie Jaxon 834.jpg
    Alfie Jaxon 834.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Alfie Jaxon 025.jpg
    Alfie Jaxon 025.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
usually in her box but sometimes in the carrycot from her pram. she's sleeping in it now on the balcony and I realised too late its prob her night sleep now, oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->