Where has af disappeared to?!?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but want to repost here to see if anyone can shed some light on this for me! Will copy and paste what I wrote...

I'm slightly confused at this cycle. I'm currently on CD28 and I have an average 25 day cycle, shortest being 24 days and longest 27 days since around June last year. I have had more 24, 25 & 26 day cycles than I have had 27 day cycles (I have had a single 27 day cycle in all this time so far and the only reason for two being longer before this time was I temporarily took the pill and it sent two of my cycles wonky).
I had consistent super faint squinters on ICs but I think they are faulty/rubbish tests and have had bfns on four FRERs and two CB+ (last time I used a better test was Friday), I think I am 16dpo currently and was convinced af would arrive yesterday but it didn't, checked cervix and cm today and my cervix had disappeared! I literally couldn't feel it for what seemed like an eternity it was so soft and high up, almost as if it had blended into the background. Creamy cm. Friday I think it was, I had a tinge of brown/pink in my cm but haven't had anything since.
Usually right before af my cervix is super low and firm, I have difficulty using menstrual cups because it's so low, so this is unusual to say the least. Kind of concerned because I can't see myself seeing a late bfp (I have looked at my chart and I know it's possible but also highly unlikely with where my opk and temps put ov), so where has af disappeared to?!?
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, my caffeine intake is minimal (a single latte first thing, then herbal tea throughout the day), the only medication I use is for anxiety on an as and when basis and this hasn't affected my cycle before (I have been using it a long time) and my diet hasn't changed except for perhaps being slightly better than usual. My chart has been different this cycle with higher temps staying high until a huge dip yesterday taking me a fraction below the cover line but it has gone back up today (usually once it dips it stays down until midway through af). I had sore boobs until yesterday. So I don't know what's happening and it's annoying me. I am hugely over emotional today, and yesterday as well. Don't know what to make of this...
Oh, and I had a positive opk the day or two before af was due, if this means anything.

Have attached a screenshot of my chart and a photo of my opk on Thursday (was due af Friday or Saturday). I also used another but different brand of IC yesterday which was a bfn

Attachments

• IMG_9045.jpg
    IMG_9045.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8699.jpg
    IMG_8699.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Doesn't matter, af seemed to eventually find her way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics