Where has my bump gone??!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by suzanne108, Aug 28, 2009.

1. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

Last night I was laughing because my belly looked a lot bigger than normal.... this morning it had disappeared!! I don't even look pregnant today!

Can still feel baby wriggling away though so nothing to worry about :thumbup: just weird how it comes and goes!

I want my bump back please!!!! x

2. Buffy71

Buffy71 Mummy to Harriet!

hehee - gone into hiding!

3. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

im always smaller on a morning - i like gettin home after work wen i feel huge :D

4. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

Yeah it does always seem to get bigger at night (after I've spent a day scoffing!)

I think he or she is hiding round the back somewhere :) x

5. jeswaney

jeswaney New Member

hi there,

just had to comment on the appearing and disappearing bump...i think that I am now smaller in my belly than I was in my first trimester and am baffled by it...have been googling everything and am assuming it has to be with the huge water and constipation fluctuations that I felt like I was hit with in my first trimester..I have a bit of fear over it because I wonder if I have somehow lost the baby (but, knowing that without any signs of cramping or bleeding, that that is highly unlikely...right?) But, seriously, how can I look 20 weeks pregnant one day (I am almost 16 weeks) and the next day look four weeks?

jenn

6. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

My bump shrunk today between 2.15 and 4.30! I was telling another pregnant lady at work and she said she complained the exact same thing to her husband a few days ago. I think they must take up more/ less room etc depending on where they lie. My little girl likes to lay across the bottom, really low but I think she must have wiggled up higher. I am sure all our bumps will come back with a vengence hehe.

7. open lotus

open lotus Well-Known Member

this has just happened to me,I was so worried,I feel better now,thanks x

8. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

I am 16wks

From 3pm onwards I look the size I did when I was 7 months with my first baby - I love it! I actually have a bump!

In the morning it has all deflated!

I have bloat in the afternoons!! (but it makes me look pregnant and I would love if it stayed!)

I didnt have this bloat with my first baby, didnt have a bump either til 25+wks!!:flower:

9. Mocha_Baby XD

Mocha_Baby XD Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D

When my LO is up higher lol my bump shrinks! but when she's down low and bopping away on my bladder it's all baby =P. I hate it when she gets higher haha i don't feel pregnant that is until she starts attacking my ribs >.<. Alot of it seems to do with the position of baby =]

10. Treelo

Treelo Mum of 3

Totally normal, you get bigger during the day from eating and blaoting so always flatter in the morning than at night.