Where has the time gone?

supernurse

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this but I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since I've been on here, so I just wanted to say hi and ask if you'll all have me back!!!!!!

Ruby has not been an easy baby to deal with and we have all found it very hard to cope with her, nothing serious but she has been bothered with colic, gas, wind, teething on top of not being a very content baby. Breastfeeding stopped a couple of weeks ago, had only been feeding at night since 3 months. Up until a couple of weeks ago she would cry for 90% of the day, had her on all different kinds of colic meds, tried massage, craniosacral therapy, gaviscon(even though no sick doctor wanted to try it), anything and everything we'd tried. Basically she's been a nightmare and only the past couple of weeks there is a huge difference in her. She's still a lot of work to be kept happy but generally a lot more content.

So basically that's why I've not been on here, I've literally not had the time. I've been trying to get through reading the posts and catching up with everything, everyone's LO's have grown so much. Can't believe how much I've missed everyone.xxx

Im pleased you're both ok, lovely to hear from you :)

xxx

Oh hun, I am so sorry to read she has had such a hard time!

OMG HELLO!
Welcome back....was wondering where you'd got to!
Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, we have too with Tabs and im sure you will find LOADS of posts by peeps having the same sorts of trouble
:hugs:

:hi: Welcome back!! Sorry you've been having such a tough time :hugs:

Hope she continues to get better :hugs: x

Welcome back! It has been awhile :)

Sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. :hug:

welcome back, im sorry to hear that you had a tough time. big :hug:

Awh, thanks guys, just wished I could have got on here sooner and got some support. I'll probably never be off here now, got soooo much catching up to do. xx

I was wondering about you!!! Good to hear that Ruby's getting better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->