Where have the normal heels gone???

KrisKitten

Reaction score
Why are there no reasonable heels in existance anymore?
All the shoes and boots i see in the shops these days are either ballet shoe flat or flipping stilts :dohh:
Where have normal reasonable heels gone :cry:

I was thinking this today!

I haven't worn heels since I was 3 months pregnant :blush: have been living in flats! I want to get back into heels but I'm out of practice when it comes to walking in 4 inch heels or platforms :dohh:

yay. lol I never liked them in the first place so was annoyed if cool shoes didnt have a flat sole (especially when i was a teen .lol)

Theres loads of boots out just now with mid heels :D

Tell me about it :dohh:

I want some nice heels to wear to work, but everything is just too high and i'll end up slipping over, i learnt my lesson once, small to mid heels only at work :lol:

kitten heals are 'ment' to be coming back in too :thumbup:

I saw a girl walking in town the other night and she was literally crippling herself because her heels were so huge. I pity her legs and feet when she gets older!

ive just posted a thread about this as i cant find any decent summer shoes anywhere; this is the first time in ages that i havent liked any shoes anywhere!!! x

What would you consider a decent heel height?

I love heels! My husband and I own an online boutique so I might be able to help you ladies out with your heel/shoe needs!

Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->