Where I have been...

Vic

Reaction score
Hi all,

sorry I haven't been on here for so long I have had so much going on.

I tried to go back to work a few weeks back but kinda had a breakdown after 3days because I just wasn't ready. I'm back on my antidepressants now so I'm a bit up and down. We also lost a family friend a few weeks ago - he was 29 and had a brain hemorrage. It was very sudden and upsetting because he has a 4month old baby and he has worked for my dad for 6years and my younger brother (he is 17) worked with them too and found it very hard to deal with.

I'm just trying to plod on with things but I'm definitley not ready to be back at work just yet.

I have seen a few bits of good news on here although I dont have time to look through all the posts. Congratulations Layla and Wobbles!! I'm so happy for you. Anything else exciting that I have missed?

Oh I have dyed my hair blonde too haha. I'll post a photo in a sec

xxx

before:
https://a258.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_65201ab0fd6010bd31715dffd294b989.jpg

after:
https://a758.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_f0efae9866daa6a751b044fffcd5176d.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Vic :( :hugs:

Your hair looks FAB :happydance:

Ooh Vic that really suits you :)

So sorrry to here you are going through a shed load of crap at the minute:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear your having a rough time hun, hope things soon pick up xx

Your hair look fab really suits you ! x

aww Vic :hugs:

Your hair looks lovely! xxx

Sorry to hear your not having a good time at the mo :(

Your hair looks really good Blonde!

x

you look sooo like britney Murphey! I really like it blonde!

So sorry to hear about your family friend :-(

nice to have you back xxx

:hugs: sorry to hear of ur tough time!

Ur hair looks greay
x

Sorry to hear youre having a hard time atm :hugs:

Your hair looks Fab!

How bizzare, I was just thinking yesterday how I haddent heard from you in ages. Im so sorry you have been having such a rough time recently, just take things at your own pace and dont return to work untill your definatly ready. Are you getting any councelling help? Im normally around on MSN if ever you want to chat (unless I finally go into labour lol)

:hugs:

Oh and yeah Lauz is right you do look like Brittany Murphy now!

Hiya hun,

:hugs: sorry about your friend, and I hope things improve for you very soon, just take things in your stride!

Your hair looks great! x

Sorry your having such a hard time of it right now hun ....

Im also sorry to hear about your family friend too, what a terrible thing to happen

Hair looks fantastic hun ...

Hope things go on the up soon

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583