• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

where is af??

Vic

Reaction score
Hmm I just realised that my period is late.

We've been using protection so I don't feel like I could be pregnant. But my last af was 9 april and lasted for 8 days. That was my first af after the M/C and it was alot heavier than normal but I'm sure I should be on again by now.

any ideas? x

no symptoms at all??

Try testing or wait took a while after MC for mine to go reg again

xxx

Id do a test hun to put ur mind at ease!xx

I think i would test too .. at least you would know for sure then .. one way or the other. :hugs:

I did one but I couldn't tell whether there was a really really faint line or nothing. It might have been my imagination.

I'll wait a few days and maybe do another one. we've been really careful though so I don't feel like I could be pg but I suppose it happens x

hmm still nothing.

no symptoms. I'm just hungry all the time but that could be the tablets I'm on too. hate the waiting game!

it's here now and oh how painful sheesh x

Oh no :hugs:

I hope thats the end of yoru messed up cycles hun :hugs:

:hugs: Hope that your cycles get back to normal soon for you Hun....:hugs:

Sorry hun (((hugs)))

Hope you BFP next month

xxx

Sorry she came hun,

how are you feeling about AF showing up? this might be the answer your looking for regaurding your other thread.

xx

I feel a bit disappointed but I expected it because we weren't trying this month and were careful.

I'm still very broody but I have had a positive day and accomplished alot of stuff in the flat so I feel good.

I'm going to pamper myself and watch Bridget Jones in a sec x

:hugs: You may even fall pregnant on holiday when you are feeling chilled and having fun in the sun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"