Where is baby?

Louisex

Reaction score
Hiya

Does any one know or wonder what position baby is at? I think about it all the time im 23 weeks and my baby boy kicks like mad sometimes huge thuds above my belly button and other times tickly butterfly feelings above my pubic bone to the left.

I just can't work out whats what. I though baby was head down but all the photos show baby upright.

Im not sure, don't they move around freely whilst they are still quite small? Hope somebody can shed some light for us :)

My LO seems to kick in the same area all the time, i wonder if he moves at all??:shrug:

I hope so.

I'm thinking mines head down and that's the feet that's kicking on top and the hands are what's tickling my lol I could be wrong

I was wondering about this - I don't think it's changed position dramatically since my last scan when the head was on the left hand side (at 13 weeks it was the other way round and the first movement I felt was baby turning completely) and upright. That was nearly 3 weeks ago and I'm nearly 24 weeks. My guess is that some of the movement is kicks and punches and the tickling sensation is LO wriggling around!

when i say tickling i mean its realy really tickles me.
I laugh out loud, the tickle is mainly when i am lying down right at the botton of my belly. Only way i can describe is like the babys fingers are tickling me it really feels like fingers haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->