Where is my ENERGY gone to??

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Morning Ladies (well it is for me anyway!)

I thought we were supposed to get our energy back in the second Tri? Well I got it for a few weeks, then today I woke up like a train-wreak!! :dohh:

I slept from 11pm-8.30 this morning and was still so tired I had a headache, so went back to bed (which I haven't done since I was a child) at 9am and slept till 11.30 and I am still exhausted.

Is anyone else like this? I'm eating quite well, walking most days and keeping up with my pilates once a week.. What the heck is wrong with me?? :flower:

My god I thought it was just me!! Lately I have been wanting to fall into bed by about 8pm, even then I find it hard to get up for work in the morning at 6.30am!!

Pre pregnancy I was absolutely fine going to bed at midnight! x

Im in bed by 9pm every night but I get up at 4.30am which I think is why! I think its because our bodies are working so hard now to keep our babys nourished and growing its bound to affect us xxx

I never got my energy back, it's slowly been getting worse. I woke up this morning feeling like i normally do when i get home from work not when i first get up so god help the OH tonight when i do finally get home, think i may be a nightmare!
I’ve tried everything to get my energy back, drinking loads of water, eating loads of fruit and veg, vitamins, sleeping as much as possible but my body is just struggling!

I am most agrieved that I have yet to experience this sense of renewed energy. It was the only thing that got me through those awful weeks of morning noon and night sickness.

All I want to do is sleep. I reckon those pregnancy books are all lies, as I have yet to glow too.

Same here. I swear I'm more tired now, my hair is DISGUSTING and the only glow I have is from the broken blood vessels in my face from gagging constantly. lol

I've been falling asleep in my recliner at 7 every night, even 1st tri wasn't that bad, I remember with DD having more energy in 2nd tri, esp. 15 weeks along. This time I am exhausted! I just want to lay down all day long!

F the glow, I just want to feel alive! I'm lying on the couch still in pjs watching "monsters inside me" on tv and have zero desire to get up. The thought of getting showered and dressed depresses me! No energy whatsoever most days. Isn't there a baby growth spurt at 21 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->