Where is my ewcm??

Kadan82

Reaction score
So I have been doing OPK's for the last few months along with checking my cm. I usually have quite a but of ewcm and cramping on one side that goes hand in hand with my positive opk. So I usually feel pretty confident about my OV dates. Well this month I started taking epo and drinking green tea and grapefruit juice from cd 1. I thought why not...you can never have too much ewcm! Well I got my positive opk yesterday on cd 19 (which is pretty normal for me) but I have had zero ewcm this cycle. I've had some watery cm a few days back but that's it. I have also had way more cramping this month (3 days instead of 1) and it's been rotation between my right and left side. Is it possible I could be OVing from both sides? And is it a bad sign that I've had no ewcm, could that mean I didn't OV at all? I'm so confused, I think my plan backfired on me :(!

Yeah I didnt have any ewcm either this month maybe the grapefruit juice did the opposite for both of us I also had cramping on both my left and right side...What gives??

Lol...well at least I'm not the only weird one! Jk. But leave it to me for it to have the opposite effect. That's pretty much the story of my life...haha. Well I used preseed since my cm was pretty much non-existent so hopefully that helped since having ewcm obviously hasn't done anything for me in the past. Do you use preseed? Well we will have to keep in touch and see if maybe this out of the ordinary month worked for us :).

Hey ladies

I didnt have any EWCM this month either - it was 1st month of EPO & Starflower Oil and Agnus Castus so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Also found that had OV pains and ferning a few days after was supposed to have OV'd - weird :(

I used Preseed as well but think missed the boat :cry:

Hx

I usually have lots of EWCM and last month I had almost none. It was so strange as I have had it for ages each month. Well, I got a BFN and I am not even sure I ovulated last month.

Does EWCM directly relate to ovulating?

I had a lot last cycle which was first month TTC but I also havent had any or little, maybe we just havent noticed even though it has been there. Lol.

x

No i dont use preseed. Idk if i want to use it as i dont know too much about it. How long have you been ttc for?

Sometimes when I think I don't have it (nothing when I wipe), it's more a case of it's staying up there. I'll see it if I'm checking my cervical position.

I checked my cervix though and still nothing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"