Where is Necee?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Dragonfly, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I think I read she had a scan today or yesterday and I havnt seen her about?

where are you girl? am getting worried. I need to read a Necee post to cheer me up. :blush:

2. Neecee

Neecee Guest

LOL!!! Here I am!:wave:

Scan's not til 4:15pm so I'm stuck here at work til 2pm. I'm so excited I can hardly concentrate!!!!!

3. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

ooooo good luck today, are you finding out what team your on,
    or are you sticking to team yellow.
    xx

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I was the same yesterday I couldnt sleep or anything I was up at 5am! then pacing the floors half an hour before I was suppose to leave with coat and bag ready to go. Then when I was in the waiting room I was getting impatient :rofl:

5. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I think we're sticking with team yellow, unless it's really obvious what it is! (or I crack and just HAVE to know!!!)

6. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Hope it goes ok hun ... afternoon scans are the worst lol!! I hate waiting!!

7. beancounter

beancounter Well-Known Member

oh good luck :D
    I am already worried about my scan, and its not for a month. And two days. Not that I am counting.

8. Neecee

Neecee Guest

LOL! Well hubby is working down the road from me today, so he's gonna pick me up but I told him if he's even a minute late, I'm going without him! I'm ready to go NOW!!!!! Ugh, only another 3.5 hrs to go...:hissy:

9. Angelface

Angelface Mummy to a princess &Bump

good luck hun x

10. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Bless ya lol :) Good luck today :)

Last week I told OH to be outside and ready for 11.30 and he didn't come out until 11.40! (Appt was 11.50) and we had to drive into town and find a parking space!

I've told him this week that he is to be out by 10.45 or I am going without him, I'm not rushing about and stressing again.

11. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I hate getting to appointments all flustered!

Hubby is with a client til 2:30pm but he's told me that he's gonna tell them he can only stay til 2:15 so that he doesn't run over time.

There's no way it'll take us 1hr 45mins to get from Hammersmith to Croydon, but I'd rather get there early coz if you miss your slot, they won't always rebook you for the same day. And that would really p*** me off!

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Well Darren has become an expert on scan pic! t he whole way through the scan he was identifying everything and I didnt know what I was looking at half the time! he was speaking for the radiographer! then she is pointing out everyone scan pics on here and saying what is what. I think he has a natural talent for it now. he loved the scan.

13. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Yeah, my hubby really enjoyed the 12 week scan - it made everything more real for him, so I know he's really looking forward to today's one.

I'm really hoping the sono will 'accidentally' let us know the sex - then at least I can say that I didn't have to ask but we found out by accident!

I think I really wanna know the sex now! Aaaaaarrrgggh!!!!

14. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Well I hope you get there on time hun, there's nothing worse than being alte and having to reschedule! xxx

15. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Good luck Neecee!

16. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

Goodluck for your scan Neecee!! x

17. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

Good luck with your scan :D