where is your baby going to sleep?

Straight into a cot in our room, the only bedroom in the flat so we have no choice lol!!! Decided to skip the moses basket and get him settled into the cot straight away! I plan to breastfeed and the cot comes right upto the side of the bed, level with the mattress so that will make it so much easier!! Don't dwell on your choice and do what is best for you.

My DD who is now 10 went in to her own room when she came home from hospital on the advice of my mw whos words were if her rooms ready pop her in it!!!!! Obviously we had monitors and regular checks. Remember my mum been horrified haha. This one i dunno yet plan is to be in with me till after his operation. Its a very personal choice xx

My son will be in my room until he is about a year old, but that is only because I still live at home whilst other half finishes his degree, then when he's done we will move into our own 2 bed flat and LO will have his own room. But if I had a nursery for him, i'd do exactly wat your planning on doing. Ignore her, every1 has their opinions but she is a professional and should behave as so.xxx

It's advised that newborns should sleep in the same room as their parents for at least the first 6 months. I will definitely be having our baby in our room in the bassinet for the 6 months, not sure after that, will see what it is like and how she is adapting etc. But definitely for the first 6 months for me.

I would like to have him in his own room..... I couldnt be intimate with oh with bubs in their and i just know i couldnt sleep if i heard any noise etc... we bought the sounds, movement breathing monitor so i hope it will all go well! x x x x:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->