Where to get baby predictions...?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by BabyBumpHope, Nov 19, 2011.

1. BabyBumpHope

BabyBumpHope Mum of DCDA twins

I have seen on the bottom of people's posts that they've had predictions for BFPs and the sex of babies. Where abouts do you get these from? And has anybody had a one that has been true?

X

2. mojo86

mojo86 Well-Known Member

Hi there I have had a couple both said I would conceive in the same month so fingers crossed cant say it its true yet or not as they both said Dec 2011 for conception and Jan 2012 for BFP. If you go up to the top of the page and click on search and type in baby predictions/readings it will take you to a whole load of threads from people who have had readings. You can find most of them on ebay too but watch out, a few of them been found to be frauds who had joined this site to find out things about people to get info for their "prediction". Good luck xx

3. Heatherlt

Heatherlt Well-Known Member

Look Cheri22 up! She recently started a facebook page and does giveaways for every so many likes. I won a huge giveaway from her and was impressed with her. She'd be worth paying for if I didn't win lol.

4. Wantinga4th

Wantinga4th Well-Known Member

If you look in the paranormal section of the forum there are lots of stories and links in the threads in there.