where were you when u conceived?do u remember ?

amy16323

Reaction score
i was camping.i remember many nights there :sex: actually my avatar picture is the same week i concieved at the camp.lol

Yes I remember exactly! A lady called Dawn got me pregnant with a tube and I was lying on a bed in a room in the fertility clinic!! Not the most romantic but effective after 2.5 years!

i think so but my scan dates make it different to when i thought i oved

I was as you millnsy. I was in a grey fertility clinic's room when I conceived but my Dr's name was Christine..lol. Oh was there also tho..:winkwink:

In our matrimonial bed
The opk was positive so I jumped him

On the floor in our little spare room, which will now be a nursery :cloud9:

lol having wild upside down drunken :sex: on the marital sofa :haha: well not totally drunken but a good bottle of wine fuzzy anyway :happydance:

In our bed.
I was waiting all month for the opk to go positive so we could DTD and then that night of the +opk my OH said he was tired and I started crying because I didn't want to wait another whole month to try again. (I admit I got a bit snippy when he said he was tired) He felt really bad about making me cry though and we made up that night and we'll, here I am.

I LOVE this thread! It was either our 1st or 2nd night in our new home. In our bed. And on thursday when we have the scan i will know which position as well. So I'll know whether it was oh or me who worked the magic! I'm betting it was me!!

I honestly don't even know. We were just doing it when we felt which ended up every single day or every other day for like two weeks. All on my bed though..so I guess I do know haha

I honestly don't even know. We were just doing it when we felt which ended up every single day or every other day for like two weeks. All on my bed though..so I guess I do know haha

snap!! i dont know when either - i wasnt using OPK's or temping etc so i dont know exactly when I ov'd - we were BDing every day or every other day so I cant say which time got me pregnant!

Our big comfy bed which we've not had long- seems to have done the trick though :)

In a tent, in Cumbria when we were at a 3 day music festival. :)

in our bed. i got back from take that concert and got a positive OPK. i can remember it was gooooooooood!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->