Where will your first vacation be after baby is born?

feedindy

Reaction score
I am so excited I just booked our first vacation as a family after the baby comes. This is our first baby so I am so excited and looking forward to it. The concept of a 'family vacation' just has me so giddy. We are going just for a 3 day weekend in the mountains in a national park. My hubby can't wait to put her in a carrier and all go hiking together.

Where are all of your first family vacations going to be after the baby comes?

That sounds so fun!!

The only thing we have planned is a wedding at the end of May. The wedding is around 1.5 hours away, and it's in a realllly gorgeous hotel!!

We booked a room there so that we can at least make it to some of the wedding, and have a fun weekend away with the baby :)

We will be going to Florida in Sept, this baby will be about 5 months old and my son will be 4. We are nervous about the 16 hour drive with the two of them (!!) but excited about the week of swimming and hanging out as a family of four! :)

Sounds nice :)

I cant wait either .. first holiday as a family, me & the OH were thinking of going to spain maybe the end of the summer as my OH boss has a villa out there that we can hire for a week or so, be lovely to take baby to the beach & take lots of pics :)

We are going to take a trip in the fall. Not sure where yet, but we want to wait until baby is 5-6 months old.

Our first trip will be either to my hometown, or my husband's hometown to show her off :) We'll be flying to both places, and I work for an airline, so it's very easy for us!!

Our first trip with our son was when he was 9 days old. My husband won a contest, and it was to a beer brewery! haha!!!

Our first trip is 4 weeks after my due date we are going to cornwall (uk) for a week.

In September we're traveling to the Netherlands. All my family lives there and we're gonna show off our baby to all of them! Also my stepsister will have given birth by then and we're gonna see her baby too!

I'm so excited already and bought her a cute outfit for when she's 3 months in September! It'll be a nice trip with the car/ferry :), can't wait!

We will travelling on an 8 day cruise over Christmas holiday with other family to the caribbean.

LOL I wanted to say "my bed to sleep" haha

OH really wants to take a trip to Dominican Republic at the end of the summer, but not a very long one since his family will get bent out of shape because we won't visit them.

Havent booked anything yet but we are hoping to get away in the summer holidays abroad somewhere.... So the baby will be about 4 months old

We will go away a few times through the year in the UK as we always do this

We're going to San Diego in November...the baby will be about 5 months old. We visit my hubby's family there every few years. I don't know that it counts as an actual vacation since we'll be visiting the in-laws *sigh*. I do think we'll take a detour on the way home at visit Disneyland with our other daughters.

We're not going on a vacation as we don't have money and we live in paradise already!
:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"