Where would you recomend in West Yorkshire for a private scan?

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
I'm thinking of booking an early reassurance scan and ideally I will hang on until 8 weeks so as not to stress myself out of the heartbeat can be heard.

Where would you recomend in the yorkshire (ideally West Yorkshire) area?

I recently had a scan with this is my baby in leeds, unfortunately it was to confirm a suspected mmc, but apart from that the scan experience and staff were very good and I would definitely go with them again.

Babybond offer a 30 minute early scan and can be found in Leeds, Sheffield, Barnsley and York.
I'm using them for my gender scan in April x

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/babybond-pregnancy-scans/early-scan/

This is my baby offer early reassurance scans too, they have a clinic in Halifax, I think that's West Yorkshire? They also have clinics in Hull and Leeds.

https://www.thisismy.co.uk/reassurance-scans-6-17-weeks/

I've used babybond and this is my baby, would definitely not recommend babybond.

Thanks very much everyone I wasn't very impressed with this is my baby to be honest, I filled in an online form requesting the Wednesday that I will be 8 weeks toward the end of the month, I got a phone call from a lady with quite broken English and the line was really bad, I kept telling her the line was so bad that I couldn't hear what she was saying and she just kept repeatedly phoning me back and having the same problem. Evening I could hear enough for her to say we can't do Wednesday but you can come tomorrow? I said that I was wanting the date I selected or near to it and she just went yea ok we can do that Tuesday then?

Well which Tuesday? What time? What date lol?!

Why would you not recomend baby bond can I ask please? I think they where the first I came across and it's about £99? X

This is my baby offer early reassurance scans too, they have a clinic in Halifax, I think that's West Yorkshire? They also have clinics in Hull and Leeds.

https://www.thisismy.co.uk/reassurance-scans-6-17-weeks/

That's right Halifax is near to me X

I wouldn't let the person on the phone put you off, when I went it was a foreign lady on reception who literally just answered the phone, but all the other staff were very good, it was a lovely doctor who did my scan.

I had a bad experience with babybond although a lot seem to rate them. I was disappointed with the York one as I paid £100 and turned up to find it's literally a wooden screen across the back of the mothercare store. I paid for a half hour appointment as that's the only option they'd give me, even though they have 10 minute reassurance scans cheaper. I was left waiting about an hour before they called me in, which wasn't brilliant when I'd had to take DD with me. Then I was rushed in and out within 10 minutes despite paying for the half an hour appointment. They're meant to offer a free rescan if they don't achieve the aim of the scan, which they didn't with me as it didn't reassure me at all, quite the opposite. I should've been 7+5 but she measured me nearly two weeks behind. I said that couldn't be right, and she said everything was perfectly fine, I'd obviously just got my dates wrong. I knew that was impossible, I was charting so knew my exact dates, and hadn't even had sex any later to have possibly conceived any later, but when I tried to explain this she just kept laughing and said she knew the difference between a 6 week and 8 week baby and there was nothing to worry about, I just got my dates wrong but baby had a heartbeat and was perfectly healthy.

I knew it was impossible that things were going well, and ended up paying out for another scan at this is my baby, which was 10 days later and confirmed the heartbeat had stopped the same day or following day after the scan with babybond. The attitude of the person scanning was disgusting.

Really bad experience then :( so sorry to hear that. Maybe will give this is my baby a second chance xx

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with York babybond, Bubbles :(

I'm booked at the same clinic for my gender scan, i'll kick up a right fuss if I'm not happy with the service I receive and pay bloody good money for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->