• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wheres my bump???

Fifi&Fofo

Reaction score
was just looking for some advice really on when to expect a noticeable change in the size of the bump?

i am only 8 weeks and i was convinced last week that i felt something move inside me. it kind of freaked me out.

advice and comments please ....

I don't really have any advice, other than to say that everyone is different.
I'm yet to feel any movement, and being overweight, I can't really tell if I have a bump.
Just be patient <3
p.s. congrats on the pregnancy :)

Don't worry. In general, at week 8, the bump should not be too noticeable. Most of us have bump because we are bloated, not because of the baby. At this stage, you bean is really small.

Also, if you felt something moving inside you, probably was just gas.

I don't really have any advice, other than to say that everyone is different.
I'm yet to feel any movement, and being overweight, I can't really tell if I have a bump.
Just be patient <3
p.s. congrats on the pregnancy :)

thankyou :)

I have got a general tummy but that was there before the baby...lower down however, I have got a hard bump starting to grow. It is very small but I can feel it getting bigger each day slowly. Hopefully it will merge with my beer belly soon and I can blame the baby for my tummy! The hard bump has only started to grow in the last week....

xxxx

I am very thin, and over the last couple of days, I've started to be able to see a little bump! It's felt very hard down in my uterus area over the last 3/4 weeks, but normally having a flat stomach, I am now able to see a little bump protuding. My husband even noticed it yesterday. :)

I would say over the last 5 days I have noticed a tummy. I dont think it will be too long before its visble!

I read that you show earlier if you have been pregnant before.

I'm 18 weeks and to be honest my bump isnt huge! People still prob could tell that I was pregnant. I cant wait to have a proper bump so everyone knows,lol!

Everyone is just different. I'm sure you'll have a wee bump soon enough :) x

My proper bump is just now starting, but being that I have two, I expected it a bit earlier. With my daughter, I didn't have a proper bump until 16wks. I am a tall skinny person too, so I think I just show quicker.

hate to say it but my bump only really just started to show properly,every1 is totaly different hun x

I was slim size 8/10 to start - so assumed I would show early - nope.

Around 18wks I noticed my flat tummy had gone, but I certainly didnt look pregnant!

I would say I looked pregnant from around 28wks onwards - you could have a long, long wait!:flower:

:hugs: I didnt get a real bump till around 25 weeks...first time anyone noticed i was about 34 weeks :shock: You've got tons of time :)

The uterus doesn't move up until around 12 weeks, so usually until then it's just bloat xx

I have noticed that my bloat has gone down a bit and very low down in my tummy feels a bit harder, no bump yet, just a bit of bloat by the end of the day.

i'm not showing yet (i don't think) but i'm slightly overweight anyway, so am not expecting to show for a while.
xx

I have just noticed an obvious bump today, at nearly 15 weeks...but my trousers have been getting tighter for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"