Wheres my thread?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I had a thread in introductions - titled 'greetings from guyhirn' and went back o look and it was gone.

Not had a pm saying why it were deleted - can someone shed some light on why it were?

Thanks.

https://www.babyandbump.com/introduce-yourself/123363-greetings-guyhirn.html
It is still there hun :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/introduce-yourself/123363-greetings-guyhirn.html
It is still there hun :)

Thank you jo - i guessed something were up - i honestly cannot see my thread - is the forum experiencing problems?

Not as far as I know

You still can't see it if you go to that board? it is the 2nd thread down

hmm very strange

Yes i can see it in the main forum - as soon as i go into the section - its gone! its all my threads! sonetimes i can see it and other times i can.

I'll ask my OH when hes about to take a look.

Try giving your PC a spring clean though in mean time - ccleaner is good and then reboot that can help sometimes.

Change of username is usually not permitted and is in the rules although I am very surprised to see you here all things considered!

I'll ask my OH when hes about to take a look.

Try giving your PC a spring clean though in mean time - ccleaner is good and then reboot that can help sometimes.

Change of username is usually not permitted and is in the rules although I am very surprised to see you here all things considered!

Sorry - can i have the other name deleted then? I have my reasons for wanting off the other place i was a reg on.

Right there is something up defintely - has been on going since i joined. I cant see the posts, have to refresh al the time too see stuff and its only on this VB board its happening on as on another place its fine.

Any ideas yet - its making posting and reading quite difficult - id have posted way mre by now.

Have cleared all temp fiesl, cookies etc still happening.

Are you saying your having problems seeing all the forums or certain topics? Any error messages? If so could you paste them please.

Im a bit baffled what what you mean

:D

Theres no error message - i just cannot see my messages first time and have to f5 to actually see them. The topucs i post and reply too i cannot see threads unless i f5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->