Which are the best to buy?

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

Me and the OH have decided that we want to start TTC mid May/June Time. And I noticed that its recommended that you start to take Vitamins/Folic acid 12 weeks (3months) Before you decide to get pregnant.

Well Its roughly 3 months and 1 week until we start so im thinking its the best option to start taking them, I was wondering if anyone else thinks this is the best idea?

Also there are two different one im stuck with and don't know which one will be best to buy. I have PCOS so I would like something that's good.

I have tried Centrum pregnancy care before but never got chance to try while on this with my pervious partner has we spilt up and im now with my current partner who I love with all my heart. So I don't know weather to try this again or try something new I have heard about seven seas trying for a baby and this is good to apparently.

Im just wondering which you think is a good one to use ladies? :shrug: :flower:

I use the Rainbow Light Organic Prenatal. It has 1000mg of folic acid in it. They make a non organic as well. It's really most important to just find a supp with at least 400mg folic acid and once you are pregnant get one with at least 600mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->