Which books

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone just looking some help please we are WTT as i still need to lose more weight to get into healthy bmi, i just wondered if anyome could recommend and kindle books that are good to read maybe with advice on pregnancy etc, no other kids so im very new to this x

I've just started Taking Charge of Your Fertility which is very good so far. I've also read What to Expect Before You're Expecting and The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant which are informative too- I definitely recommend the latter.

Thanks fezzle. Any others to recommend pls anyone?

Haha, I feel like a broken record in this forum about this book, but definitely The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant! The other book I absolutely love is The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy. There is a chapter or two at the beginning about conceiving, but it also goes week by week through pregnancy telling you what is going on with baby, and what you should be doing during that time. It is overall very informative about pregnancy and even goes into the first few years of baby's life.

I have the Mayo clinic one. It's kind of encyclopedic, but good for looking things up if there is a particular topic you want to know about.

I work at the Mayo Clinic, so I may be a little biased :) Working in the medical field I am very used to medical jargon, so I can definitely see how it would be kind of dry otherwise!

Have read all the above and agree whole heartedly that they are all fantastic books. Will also add Getting Pregnant Faster to the list, also even though its written for men I am really loving From Here To Paternity :)

I've just started Taking Charge of Your Fertility which is very good so far. I've also read What to Expect Before You're Expecting and The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant which are informative too- I definitely recommend the latter.

Ditto these books! I only read What to Expect Before You're Expecting and Taking Charge of Your Fertility but I've heard several good things about The Impatient Woman's Guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->