Which bottle & why?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

Thought it may be interesting & helpfull (for those looking to buy) to know which bottles everyone uses & why :shrug:

I use the avent anti colic bottles never had a problem
And neither has lo xx

I use the MAM Ultivent ones. They're fab, never had an issue with them. I started with TT Anti Voluc bottles, but they were crap. They leaked everywhere and the valve stretched and kept popping off :nope:

I use TT closer to nature. I was going to use madela calma bottles as they are supposed to be best for using when bf but cant be used if you LO has used another teat which she ended up using in special care and they were the next best one.

i use the same as lozzy - dh used them withhis youngest and said they werer really good so thats what we went with!

ive tried avent, tt ctn, and can honestly i love my dr browns especially now ive bought the caps i can shake without getting covered in milk lol!!..theyve helped with alfies reflux and i just love em !!

<3

Dr. Brown's cuz I loved them. I really think it helps cut down on the gas!

Avent. Purely because H went out to buy bottles and that's what he came back with!

Never had any problems with them.

Dr. Browns. Omar was suffering from reflux & they really helped in reducing his sick. We still use them

TT closer to nature because the newborn starter kit was on offer with the electric steriliser at Asda lol

used avent and they were crap for LO.

tryed asdas on make LO hated them

tryed boots

and he loves TT lol so another for TT

Dr Brown's - they were highly recommend by friends!

NUK - We had the pacifier and he liked it, so we figured we'd get the bottles so he wouldn't get confused boob to pacifier to bottle. Never had a problem.

Nuk until she was 2 mths old-larger teat is too large! Nuks were a life safer and good if combi feeding and for poor suckers.

changed to TT with no problems. Tried EVERYTHING in the early days and probably have about £200 worth of bottles and teats:dohh:

We bought loads of TT CTN and got bought a few avent ones, well we ended up using the avent ones so had to buy a lot more of those lol.

We were using TT CTN but Ollie was being very sick with them. We then tried MAM and he is being less sick so we have now stuck with them. The slow teats are suitable from birth and the medium is from 2 months, which we have just changed to over the last few days. The newer MAM bottles also don't require a steriliser which is ideal for people who don't have the funds/space for one as they just go in the microwave with 20ml of water.

They definitely get a thumbs up from me :thumbup:

I use MAM and they're fab, couldnt recommend them highly enough.
LO does not fuss over the teat
Really good for less wind - LO has no problems with this now.
They don't make LO dribble everywhere.
They also self sterilise in microwave so no need for extra equipment.
Plus they look pretty!!

Have spent a fortune on other brands and found these the best.

Nuk for me, because of the orthadontic shaped teat!
Its the only teat Mia will take from.

At £5 a bottle, theyre steep, but worth it...and pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->