which bottles are best to give milk to breastfed babies?

LIZZY55

Reaction score
Just as the title says really. I need to go out in a few weeks and am really worried about my LO getting milk. She doesn't seem to like taking any expressed milk from the bottle.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Best post this in the breastfeeding forum....

How old is your baby?

I have used tommee tippee bottles successfully for EBM:flower:

We've had no problem using the Tommee Tippee but I know lots of ladies in the BF forum have had to try various brands before finding one their LO likes. I think it's usually a case of trial and error, good luck :flower:

We went straight from boob to Tommee Tippee and didn't have any probs.

We use MAM at night, we've tried everything :haha:

We use nuby and Oscar took to them straight away. We only occasionally give ebm though. I have a breastflow bottle too which I've heard are good but haven't tried yet x

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature
Nuke
Mam
Breastflow

You will probably have to go through a few before finding the right one x

We only tried Avent because we got them from my SIL and they worked great.

Breastflow are excellent,tommee tippee ctn also good

We never had any problem swapping between Breastflow bottles & breast when I was still BFing.

Sophia is fine on avent, we tried her with a breastflow but she didn't seem to know what to do with it so we went back to avent.

I gave my DS an EBM bottle every evening so he was used to taking a bottle and he eventually took the Dr Browns bottle after trying Tommee Tippee, Nuk, MAM. I would say every baby is different so get ready to try a few
Goodluck :)

we use playtex drop ins....easy to clean as well as good for BF babies

The other Bf babies in LO's class use playtex drop ins, Dr. Browns and avent.

I tried TTCTN but Emma hated them.....but loved Dr Brown's so I stuck with them!

I use Playtex VentAir and he has done great with it from the first time we did EBM, and he has no problems latching on for BF still either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->