Which bottles?

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
Are boots own brand bottles any good as I was thinking of buying their cold water steriliser and this comes with 6 of their own bottles, can anyone recommend what is best as don't want to buy these bottles if they're no good?:muaha:

its your preference matey, ive gone with doctor browns, i had these on my youngest and it helped lots with her wind, they are quite dear though, on my first i used avent bottles, my friend uses tommy tippee but i noticed the teets collapse a lot on them but yeah its totally your choice x

Hi. i used mam bottles, the teat on them are flat, and are highly recommended. Plus they come in arrange of colours :)

With my first i used Asdas brand (which my daughter loved) Dr Browns (which annoyed me to clean as had some many diff bits) & Avent (for water, but teats seemed so slow)

Midwifes do recommend that you use a steam sterilizer rather than a cold one. Also should save you money with not having to buy the tablets to put in.

i have used boots bottles with 1 of mine (think it was eldest) and had no probs with them. this time i have tomee tippee purley cos the steraliser was on offer and it had 3 with it. i have also bought 2 thin bottles from £1shop but got boots teats purely because the TT bottles dont fit into the bottle warmer bag for in baby bag and many places in my local town wont heat bottles.

I'll maybe look at one of the dual purpose ones instead then, the steam/cold water in case of power cuts. thanks everyone

Im using tommy tippee bottles as i got a few with my steriliser but i have bought a pack of boots own bottles just to have as spare

I used a cold water sterlizer with my 1st and mothercare own btls but that was 10 years ago. This time i have bought Tommy Tippee cos it was on offer and came with btls

They do say that some babies dont like the taste of the milton etc etc that you use in cold water ones

Its a case of what you prefer and what works for u
xx

I used tommi tippi with my dd. They were really good. I also used vairyflow teats with them. Ill be using them again when i have another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->