• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

which brand for bottles do you prefer?

we started with TT but they gave LO terrible wind, switched to dr browns and they are amazing, no probs with wind at all, defo miracle bottles for us! x

Dr Browns are fab, we used TT and had awful issues with lo crying all the time due to wind. Switched to Dr Browns and although its like a science experiment to clean them due to all the bottle parts id rather spend a bit longer doing this than having lo crying for up to 3 hours none stop it was awful. Lo much happier now though.

I got Avent ones as they had that anti colic ring, although i did breastfeed Soph its just nice and handy for when we're out and about :flower: xx

Dr. Brown for us. I originally breast fed (long story) but we started her on Tommee Tippee bottles and she had horrible colic. Dr. Brown saved us, best buy ever. We have no plans to change her bottles any time soon xx

I must be the only one that likes Playtex drop-ins, lol!
Its got a very wide nipple, and because you burp the air out, there is absolutely no air in the bottle and your LO does not have to break the latch in order to let air back in like he did on some other bottles.
To top it off, they are incredibly easy to clean! Yes, buying the inserts could get expensive, but I'm not going through them at nearly the rate I thought I would! I actually have a lot of liners in the 4oz size I need to find a home for!

I've been using tt but my baby girl is gassy & seeing the posts about dr browns I think I'll give that a try tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"