Which cleanser & moistouriser ...

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
do you use?

I was sorting thru my makeup and stuff yesterday and found a million and one toners but have no cleanser OR moistourisers.. my god.. I so should be using these as I aint gettin any younger. No wonder my skin is awful of late. Any recomendations? I have seen quite a few in AVON but any others that I can just walk into boots and pick up off the shelf that are good??

I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish and Simple rich moisturiser :) My skin was so dry after bein pg but its back to normal now.

Nievea swear by it.As for AVON I use the skin so soft range.The soft and sensual fragnance is yummy and my skin has never been so soft x

just re read that ha ha what a pun!

i use the whole liz earle range but you can only get it via web or post....

i use the whole liz earle range but you can only get it via web or post....

John Lewis do Liz Earle :D
oooh that's good to know. unfortunately i live in the sticks so i'll have to stick to the website....:hissy:

i love it.... i am a skincare whore and have tried everything, dermalogica, lancome, chanel. you name it i've tried it but 2 years in and i will NEVER use anything else again!

Estee Lauder daywear plus for my face - plain old E45 for my body! xxx

ohhh thanks ladies :) I will go check these out and hopefully my skin will feel nice again haha! *wishes*

Love Liz Earle.Someone said you can also get it on QVC

i use avon am/pm on my face
and nivea happy time on the rest of my body (it smells so good aswell as keeping you soft)

i use the 3 step clinque aswell and its not just cleanser etc but decent make up helped sort out my skin i only use benefit now as it suits my skin but yet there face wash etc doesnt lol

i always use nivea day cream moisturiser, its so lovely and soft, and a clean and clear cleanser, though i really need to switch now my skin's getting older :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->