Which colour to get?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Bexxx, May 31, 2011.

?

Which colour?

1. Sweet Pea

2. Black Jack

3. Tomato

4. Totally different pram

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bexxx

Bexxx Momface.

Actually pulling my hair out over this...I had originally put down some money towards an iCandy Cherry, but last week I changed my mind and decided I wanted the Peach :dohh: I don't know what colour to get :wacko:
    I loveee the sweet pea color (green/blue) but I'm not sure if it's a bit 'flashy'? I am really not one to stick out in the crowd and don't want to draw attention to myself if that makes sense, and I think that colour might!

What colour would you get?

Sweet Pea
    https://www.bundleofjoywrexham.co.uk/images/_lib/icandy-single-peach-carrycot-3005717-0-1269258117000.jpg

Black Jack
    https://www.babystoredirect.co.uk/images/carrycot%20black%20jack.bmp

Tomato

https://www.discountbabyequip.co.uk/images/_lib/icandy-peach-stroller-carrycot-tomato-6002826-0-1276857013000.jpg

Or stick with my Cherry?

https://www.babyconcierge.co.uk/images/_lib/icandy-cherry-carrycot-berry-blue-5010171-0-1263338994000.jpg

I know this seems like such a petty little thing, but I don't want to regret my pram choice!

2. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

I chose the black jack. I like black stuff, imo, I think it just looks a lot nicer and if it does get dirty you won't be able to see it as much as you would on the other colors!! :) You've left buying your pram late, I bought mine so early LOL I always always afraid I'd have my LO early. :D They're all cute though whichever you decide.

3. _laura

_laura Mummy to Monster Max

sweet pea! It's a nice colour and it will really stand out :D

4. preppymommy

preppymommy Guest

you'll never need to worry which prams yours in a crowd with the sweet pea :)

5. Bexxx

Bexxx Momface.

I know! I've been thinking about it from day one though :haha: I am rubbish at making decisions :dohh:

6. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

I was going to pick the black one, because like Amy said, if it gets dirty you can't really see it as well. The only problem I have with a black pram is that black heats up really fast. So if you were walking around in the high sun, your pram would get a hotter faster. If that makes sense?

I ultimately chose the Sweet Pea design, because I think it is the prettiest color scheme... but that's just me :) Pick the one you like best! I doubt it will be too flashy :D

7. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

I love the sweet pea colors, so that's the one I picked. :thumbup:

8. kittycat18

kittycat18 Well-Known Member

Absolutely love the Sweet Pea one sweetheart! I seen this in Mothercare and seriously regretted not getting it for my little one :haha: x

9. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

well have to go with sweet pea its still appealing and not much of a standout as tomato color and and blackjack is to simple but still nice and basic as well

10. Bexxx

Bexxx Momface.

Thank you girls :thumbup:
    I'm going into town on Friday and will get the pram lady :)haha:) to order sweet pea

I'll finally have a pram! :happydance:

11. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

12. keljt1127

keljt1127 Well-Known Member

i dont like the all blue one at all for some reason! get the sweet pea !! its soo cute with the blue AND green

13. Rachyroux

Rachyroux Well-Known Member

Sweet pea looks amazing but black would be far more practical when it gets dirty! xx

14. PinkyPonk

PinkyPonk Evie & Connies mummy <3

voted for the red one, i love icandys i have a pear for my 2 little ones :happydance: