Which day to start clomid?

Naughty n

Reaction score
Hi I have pcos. I have just been prescribed clomid & doc told me to take it days 3-7. However I have read abt people who start taking it on day 1 of their period and apparantly you get more eggs if you do this. However egg quality might not be as good.
Also I'm a bit confused cos I had a 39 day cycle this time round. I had a tiny bit of bleeding on days 37 and 38 accompanied by cramps and period pains. Then I started getting heavier bleeding on day 39. Does this mean I started my period on day 37 (very light bleed) or day 39 (torrent)? I couldn't get hold of my doc so I started taking it on day 39 just in case. It's just confusing cos I don't know if that was day 1 or day 3 of my period? Any advice anyone?

ive head a lot about the different days for taking clomid. Ive just been prescribed clomid and will be taking it days 2-6. But im not sure on the differences either !!

Fingers crossed either way that the clomid works for you ! x

how much is Clomid, anyway? good luck, sticky baby dust to you all.

Are you thinking of purchasing it online bacon ??

its really more advisable to go to your GP to get it as then they can run the nesacery tests and make sure that they are giving you the right amounts for you .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->