which do you prefer??

Blu10

Reaction score
Were struggling with names for DS#2. Can you ladies help please:

Oscar James (my fave but its DH nephews name)

Luca James

Jake .......... ( have no idea on middle name but james doesnt go and id hate it if he was called JJ!)

Ant thoughts appreciated and please feel free to inspire me with other ideas. Thanks ☺

I love those names, they were also contenders for us. We also liked Alfie, Sebastian, Noah, and Dylan Jesse (which is what we decided on)

Thanks ladies, angel i also like Lucas but surname starts and ends with an s so it sounds a bit too much esp with james ending in s too.
Broody i like Dylan too but two of our friends have Dylan's.
Boy names are so much harder than girls arent they x

I'm going biased because Oscar James is our boy name too. Dh middle name is James and I think it flows so nice with my fav boy name oscar

What about also considering
George James
Lucas James

I like Oscar James the most...if our 3rd is a boy he will be Oscar Jacob

I like Jake a lot but think full name should be used on birth certificate for future job uses etc but that is only my opinion. Middle names that go with Jake IMO...

Jake Thomas
Jake Matthew
Jake Ryan
Jake Elliot
Jake Edward
Jake Finley
Jake David
Jake William
Jake Alexander
Jake Benjamin
Jake Christopher
Jake Oliver
Jake Logan
Jake Lucas
Jake Dylan
Jake Henry
Jake Samuel
Jake Harrison
Jake Sebastian
Jake Luca

Thanks everyone, Princess that's a great list with lots of food for thought thanks so much. Jake would be his full name, I'm not overly keen on Jacob and it's my best friends son's name. Jake Luca could be a contender! It's so hard x

I like Jake. Oscar and Luca/Lucas are too popular at the moment for my liking. I don't see anything wrong with Jake being used on it's own, there's no need to use Jacob. How about Jake Luca or Jake Oscar if you really like those names.

Thanx cheza, i like Jake Luca actually. My parents have had a hissy fit over us using Luca as apparently its 'stupid' and my mum says she will call him something else!!😠

If it's what you want go for it Blu. I knew my mum wouldn't like my daughter's name and we chose not to tell anyone before she was born. It was obvious she didn't like it when I told her but by then it was too late and she's had to stick with it (it can't be shortened etc). My daughter is 2 and a half now and I don't think anyone could imagine her with a different name and no one attempts to shorten or change it. So basically I'm sure your mum will get use to whatever name you choose. Just be firm and don't give her the opportunity to throw a hissy fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->