Which do you rate the best?

Fleur29

Reaction score
Out of cbfm, standard ovulation test sticks, clear blue ov testing kit?

Am considering buying one to try and pinpoint ovulation better but they're all pretty pricey so want to only buy one....

Thanks girls xx

CBFM I use this and absolutely love it. I reccomend it to everyone!

Thanks sunny! Thinking that is what I might go for if af shows up this month. Really hope she stays well away!! X

Thanks Castaway Bride. I'm really tempted to get it - my DH really struggles to (ahem) perform more than 3 times over o time and I just think if we could pinpoint a bit better when we should definitely be doing it, it would give us a much better chance of getting pregnant. We do have a dd but I'm so impatient and I think if AF comes this month i am going to buy it and then use for the month after (as chances are, its not going to arrive by CD5 if I buy it from amazon with free delivery)...

So sorry about your late loss btw - you so deserve to get a BFP, I hope it comes soon for you XXXX

I would buy it now so u can start cd1 and refund if u get a BFP!

I was thinking that too hopefulfor1st but I had said to myself that I wouldnt go down the sticks/charting route until after Christmas so I think I'm going to give it one more month of au naturel method....

I'm a crazy woman at TTC at the best of times so I think this might just tip me over the edge and I'm a bit scared of what i might become!!!!

I was thinking that too hopefulfor1st but I had said to myself that I wouldnt go down the sticks/charting route until after Christmas so I think I'm going to give it one more month of au naturel method....

I'm a crazy woman at TTC at the best of times so I think this might just tip me over the edge and I'm a bit scared of what i might become!!!!

The monitor is much more laid back approach in my opinion. You only POAS when it tells you too and other than that you just go with the flow :)

I used the cbfm this month & loved it!! BUT if you don't want to spend the $$, the cheapie wondfo's have pinpointed my surge every month [3 months strong now]...Much cheaper & very accurate! Plus, you can test twice per day which is great.

hmmm maybe i will buy one. I'm in a spending spree mood at the moment as pretty sure we havent dtd enough this month for any chance of a bfp... and it is reasonably cheap on amazon at the mo...

I think I'm going to give it one more month and then if I'm in the same position this time next month will bite the bullet and buy it!

P.S. When I come back here moaning in two weeks because AF is here and I wont have time to get a cbfm for my next cycle you are all allowed to say 'i told you so' !! :)

I used cbmf and love it, too! I combined it with charting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->