Which do you think is worse?

mac1979

Mommy to a Raptor
Reaction score
Which do you think is worse...dry heaving or actually getting sick? Jus spent the last 10 minutes dry heaving, to me that is worse. If you actually get sick at least you've accomplished something. Opinions? Just thought this would be an interesting thread.

Dry heaving!! Like you said at least you accomplish something when u do throw up!

Generally dry heaving. Puke can be pretty unpleasant too though depending on the circumstances...

I have phobia of throwing up so throwing up for me would be worse. :haha:

And I have also been dry heaving pretty much since the beginning.

Dry heaving is worse! When I had my morning sickness I always felt better when I actually threw up. Otherwise I ended up with constant nausea which was awful.

Dry heaving I agree, I feel better when I've actually been sick. There's no relief from retching :sick:

Definitely dry heaving. Had it with last pregnancy and I am just praying not to have with this one.

Dry heaving is horrible as pulls on your stomach and makes your throat sore plus sometime you get that disgusting stomach bile that makes me heave more but when I'm sick once I get this painful churning in my stomach and then I'm sick again.

So I would say heaving is worse as after I was sick a couple times I would feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->