which girls name?

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
We have a girl named Isla and a boy named Cohen, so... which of these girls names do you prefer?

Aria
Meila
Quinn

I like aria and quinn but think quinn goes nicer with your other two children's names.

How do you pronounce meila? Is it like my-la or may-la? Either way it's nice too but as I say I like the way quinn sounds next to the others xx

Ah thank you :) Quinn is my favourite, with Aria being my second favourite. But I agree I think, Quinn goes better with my two :) I pronounce meila "mee la" its the only one I am unsure about :)

Thank you ladies :happydance:

I love aria! I would love this for our little girl but it does not sound right at all with our surname :(

I like the name Quinn-- the others are really pretty as well but Quinn sounds best with your other two babies name :)

Side note: Although I'm sure you don't even need to hear this since you already have two!-- I had my implant removed on April 23rd, had my first AF on May 28th and got pregnant in June (got my BFP July 5th however I waited for quite some time because I didn't want to drive myself crazy testing). I'd read sooo much scary stuff about how difficult it is to get PG after the implant and then I LITERALLY got pregnant on my first cycle-- either I'm just a fertile person or removing my implant made me extra fertile but I think it's the latter of the two.

I also read a lot of info that scared me about MC's when you get pregnant within three months of having an implant removed however my DR told me that wasn't a concern for me based on my body and the one I had (mirena IUD)... I was a little hesitant about it and really nervous for my first 14ish weeks of pregnancy however I'm now 19 weeks pregnant with a HEALTHY baby that moves a TON! Last time we went in for a sono, it was actually a few days BIG for it's GA.

Good luck TTC baby #3... must be soo exciting :) !

Ah thanks so much...ive read so many negative stories about post implant that ive been feeling a bit down about it all...its great to hear a positive experience :) xxx

Quinn. But I'm biased!

And Meila is on our list for number two. But spelt Mila.

I was going to say I would spell meila Mila this is on out list! Definitely prefer the latter spelling xx

We have a girl named Isla and a boy named Cohen, so... which of these girls names do you prefer?

Aria
Meila
Quinn

quinn!!! if it went better with my last name, i would of went with that if im having a girl. i looove it, and i giggle when i think of the show daria cause it was her sisters name lol!

1. Aria
2. Quinn
3. Meila

Think meila sounds a little too much like Isla with them both ending la. Love love love the name Isla so pretty.

1. Aria
2. Quinn
3. Meila

Think meila sounds a little too much like Isla with them both ending la. Love love love the name Isla so pretty.

Meila is actually pronounced Meela. As in Mila Kunis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->