Which internet cheapies do you use?

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in my tww and want to use internet cheapies before I use my good stuff. The problem is here I don't get cheapies easily in medical stores. I searched few on net today and found wondfo and some david brand but, all of them are chinese brand?
Have anyone used it? and if yes are they reliable(reliable in the sense at least do they show line after missed period)?

I have heard wondfo can give false +. I use the ones called BFP from early-pregnancy.com. They are super cheap and good reviews though I bought them after I already had got my first +s on ones from the drugstore

I have heard wondfo can give false +. I use the ones called BFP from early-pregnancy.com. They are super cheap and good reviews though I bought them after I already had got my first +s on ones from the drugstore

Thanks for the input. Better I don't buy wondfo then. Will keep on searching for BFP. Hopefully,I will get some.
Thanks again I was about to pay for wondfo on net.

I just got Sure Predict. They have mixed reviews but they are 10 miu and their reviews were more good than bad. Most of them said you have to know to wait the 10 minutes before reading it then don't read after 15. I won't be using them until the end of the month, though as I'm just now ovulating.

Oh and btw the ones on early pregnancy tests or early pregnancy results.com are also 10miu 😋

britt anne and pinkluv thank you so much for your informations. I will start looking for the above brands. Baby dust to you both. Hope we have bfp this month. xoxo

Here's the link to the ones I use. They're AccuMed brand:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O196ZAK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I'm not sure how accurate the pregnancy tests are - I've never gotten a positive on them. However, the ovulation tests have worked very well for me so I have faith in the pregnancy tests. :flower:

Here's the link to the ones I use. They're AccuMed brand:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O196ZAK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I'm not sure how accurate the pregnancy tests are - I've never gotten a positive on them. However, the ovulation tests have worked very well for me so I have faith in the pregnancy tests. :flower:

Thanks so much. However, I might have to check whether they ship to japan or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->