Which Internet cheapies should I go for?

Lushie23

Expecting number 1
Reaction score
Hi guys.... I'm still on the WTT page at the minute but thought about stocking up on ovulation tests and pregnancy tests. Iv seen everyone mention Internet cheapies. What sites do you use? And what sellers do you buy from? I don't wanna be sold ones that don't work. In your opinions how reliable are they? Thanks ladies x

Hey - I get mine from Amazon. I ordered some more OPKs last night from there and I think for £3.75 for 20 and free delivery. As i've not got a + OPK with them I can't comment on their reliability but i'm sure it's me rather than the tests as i know they work for others!
xx

I tried the midstream ovulation sticks from ebay, seller is purehealthy. 10 for £8.50 - £6.50... I got two perfect positives during my first cycle but this cycle the lines got only little darker, all negatives..so I am not sure if they work or don't..however I don't think they are rubbish, may be I wil give them a try for one more time

I use this store on Ebay; https://stores.ebay.co.uk/fertilityplan they are suppose to be good, as far as I can tell it's the same company on amazon but I prefer to use Ebay for paypal etc :) x

Purehealthy opks are not bad but because I can't see a clear positive and I only see a close to positive i dont want to buy them anymore...I am going to try fertilityplan and clearblue next cycle if I don't get my BFP this month

I'm also planning to stock up on tests and am not sure what to buy.

There's lots of Wondfo on Amazon right now, are they a decent stick to pee on? hehe

Wondfos are pretty good. Steer clear of the green handled ones. So many stories of ladies on here with very convincing pink false positives on those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->