Which is Darker?

TTC74

Reaction score
DD got a positive hpt this month after suffering a CP last month. Her test from yesterday afternoon looks pretty similar to her test from this morning. So, she's freaking out thinking today's test is lighter. Opinions please - which test looks darker? I know that progression pics aren't THAT precise over a day but I'd still like opinions.

Attachments

• Paige 3_5_18.jpg
    Paige 3_5_18.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Paige 3_5_18 (1).jpg
    Paige 3_5_18 (1).jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 72
DD got a positive hpt this month after suffering a CP last month. Her test from yesterday afternoon looks pretty similar to her test from this morning. So, she's freaking out thinking today's test is lighter. Opinions please - which test looks darker? I know that progression pics aren't THAT precise over a day but I'd still like opinions.

Its a tuff call. The first picture it looks like the left one. the second close up picture it looks like the right by a smidge but very very similar

The one on right is darker to me

The one on the right seem a tiny bit darker...

The one on the right looks slightly darker.

Here are her progression pics. Top - fmu 2 days ago. Next - fmu yesterday. Next - yesterday pm. Next - fmu today. Bottom- pm today. What do we think, ladies? Any sincere concerns about another CP?

Attachments

• 625B94A5-AF28-4B7A-8F82-3B79BD1E8170.jpg
    625B94A5-AF28-4B7A-8F82-3B79BD1E8170.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 60
put the 3 fmu tests next to each other. a few hours apart won't show progression like 24h apart do.

Usually the doubling happens over about 48 hours.
So I wouldn't worry. Also, fmu and smu can vary greatly (for me fmu was the lightest ever and then smu was SO dark). How many DPO is she? Because my first 2-3 tests (daily, not in the same day), looked like that and it turned out fine!

She doesn't know what dpo she is but I am guessing 13/14 based on the fact that today is cd29 for her and some app she is using (I'm guessing pinkpad) says that she would be 4 weeks pregnant today. She has some FRERs being delivered tonight. So, maybe that will give us some reassurance. I sure hope so!

I think for only a day apart each time they look fine. The FRER is difficult for me as the second photo the one of the left is in a darker shade of light than the one on the right, so I can see the right easier which looks nice and pink, but the left also looks good, just harder to make out line strength. I hope things go ok for her, I'm sure they will! Her tests look fab

They all look good to me

She finally got some FRERs and it doesn't look good. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back