Which monitor

mandy1971

Reaction score
Wonder if you could share with me the monitor you use.
My baby is 8 weeks sleeping in Moses basket in our room..
I'm keen to get a movement pad monitor with video.. Thanks in advance..

We have the Motorola MBP 43(2) with 2 cameras and love it! Great audio and visual quality!

We also have the Motorola I think it's the mbp36s. We wanted to get a movement sensor pad but heard bad things from a few people about them not being so good when baby can move etc and lots of false alarms. We have since found out about the snuza sensor which clips into the nappy which seems better than a sensor pad they lie on and will try it when we have baby number 2. A few people we know have the angelcare monitor though which you can get with the video, sensor and sound monitor altogether.

I have the Motorola MBP36S, I love it. Can move it about whilst watching my DD (up, down, left, right) and can talk to her through it too.

I've had a similar Motorola and loved it. Just bought a summer colour video monitor and it's been even more awesome.(but a heavier price tag I think)

Angelcare monitor. I've always found it great. Will be digging it out for no 2

We have the angelcare monitor and sensor pad although we haven't got the video monitor to go with it. Have only been using it a few days but love it so far :)

I have Angelcare with sensor pads and video monitor. It's great! Video night vision is helpful to see how they are sleeping or if they are playing around 😝

I have the Angelcare with movement sensor and at first, when we used it in the flat we lived in, the sensor pad would pick up vibrations from other flats but now that we live in a house - it's been great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->