which nappy at night?

sleeping bubs

1 son and 3 angels
Reaction score
Hey all

sorry for all the questions lol

Anyway lo usually wears a disposable at night but I really want to put him in cloth full time, so I can't decide which nappy to put on him

Either LL cotton with bamboo boaster
LL Bamboo with bamboo boaster
Real Easy nappy (with or without bamboo boaster?)
Flip organic and stay dry

Not going to try ebay cheap nappies over night as they just about last 3hrs with one mf insert and a ll bamboo insert.

I usually change his disposable after 12hrs but I will change his cloth as sn as he wakes never sleeps 12hrs

What age is your son? As they get older you usually need more absorbency but you can get away with a normal day nappy boosted a bit for a young baby.

Out of what you've suggested I think a LL bamboo plus bamboo booster is the most absorbent.

I used to use (in age order)
easyfits plus bamboo booster
close parent bamboo pop-in with night booster
2 x bamboo terry squares with wool pants
WNNN with wool or fleece
and now mainly
HL bedbugs with fleece

Not used them myself but my choice would be LL bamboo combo. Only as its closest to what I use (TB Stretchy).

I've tried many things and occasionally still get a leak with my two year old. Just bought a Holdens Landing bedbug, so I'll try that when it arrives. Usually any pocket boosted with bamboo or hemp works, as well as a really absorbant (bamboo) fitted with a good wrap (flip/thirsties/bummis).

thanks he is 2' going to try ll bamboo with bamboo boaster. Oh not to keen but i am the 1 who gets up with him and changes his nappies anyway!

Try 2 nappies, one over the other, with a wool nappy cover. Never fails. Pockets and popins generally won't do overnight, as you can't boost enough without pushing them out of shape, and special night nappies are expensive, and take forever to dry. But 2 ordinary bamboo nappies will work fine, and dry much more quickly than a designed night nappy. I prefer bamboo terry squares, as they dry even more quickly than shaped ones. And for waterproofing at night, wool is unbeatable.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->