Which of the crazy christmas crew....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say Shellie just because I know how annoyed I got if anyone due after me dared go into labour first :xmas13:

Ooh I know exactly how that feels :rofl: I was 18 days overdue...ladies who were due the day after me had 6 week old babies by the time mine showed up :rofl:

Anyone had any signs it's close? What lovely early xmas presents :D xXx

Has anyone heard from Shellie???maybe she wanted to win the race :D xx

Awww unfortunately I still havent had him yet girls! :( I just got back from the midwife as today is suppose to be my due date :/ but other than pains there is nothing else to report. She said the baby is engaged though so anytime. The only thing for sure is that it will be before christmas!

Blah, hope you are well - I have a feeling you will be the first. xxx

OMG, I've just noticed my ticker above says "hooray! I've arrived!" Talk about rubbing salt in t wounds, lol. xxx

I guess Blah and then Shellie 24hours later :xmas12:

xx

Oh I didn't do anything as exciting as have the baby, lol. I had an arguement with my fella and stomped up the stairs, when I got up there I realized that my netbook was downstairs, and stomping out a room twice doesnt have the same effect, lol. :xmas13: So I was stuck internetless! xxx

Next time I will grab it and say "I'm going upstairs to talk to my friends in the grotto!" Lol. xxx

I think he thinks I've lost it anyway since I asked him "who do you think will have our baby first, me or Blah?" and he was like "who's Blah?"

Then I was trying to think what to put in my Secret Santa card and he asked who it was for and I had to tell him "I dont know them, it's someone off the internet." xxx

To be honest you all sound more excited about when the baby will be here than half of the people I know in the "real" world anyway, lol. :xmas12: xxx

awww bless ya...we were all very excited waiting for news last night!xx

I want to have it very soon just to announce it in the grotto, and trust me, the grotto will be the first place its announced! lol. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"