Which of the crazy christmas crew....

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime you go offline for any length of time now,we shall panic..lol.xx

I've just had to take some paracetamol as my stomach and back feel like someone keeps trying to crush them, hmmmm, hoping it may be the start, would be weird to actually have him on my due date!

I'm wondering how Blah is getting on too! Has Blah gone to have the baby!?! We could both go tonight! xxx

ooooh stay with us shellie!!!until you have to go...then log on with your phone!:xmas13:xx

oooh shellie that sounds really promising!!

anytime blah isn't around i'm thinking..... SHE'S IN LABOUR.

No baby :rofl: I'll let you know don't worry!

Shellie! sounds good, my fingers are crossed for you.

maybe she is making dinner :shock:

Blah is psychic, I was actually making dinner for my son and getting a hot water bottle for my back as it's still hurting. Paracetamol are rubbish!!!! xxx

They've slightly eased it, but they havent got rid of it. Part of me is hoping the pain stops and the other part of me wants it to start hurting more so I can just get all of this over and done with. xxx

Thank you. The midwife said to keep moving - so I may work through the pain, be a little soldier and put my tree up! xxx

Just got to wait for my fella to get back from the shop first as I need him to put the tree up. Gonna get the baubles etc... out now though so he can't refuse. xxx

They are like lower and middle back and round the front too, like the whole torso, if that makes sense, as that looks confusing to me reading it back. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back